Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
Fellow Cubecrafters,

Currently, on the forums, there is a category dubbed “Events and Competitions”. However, only members with certain privileges (such as helper) can comment, which makes a lot of sense, as I’m sure CC doesn’t want people posting in the wrong areas. However, this raised an issue a couple weeks ago when I was hosting my Cubecraft Clip Competition (won by @LoveAndMafia). I couldn’t post in the Events and Competitions subforum because I didn’t have enough privileges! So, I ended up posting it in creations. The issue with creations is that there are no tags that fit what I was looking for, so I had to intentionally post it with the wrong tag. My solutions are as follows:

1. Give me Helper
We wouldn’t have to worry about me not having privileges, right?

2. Add a tag in Creations
This tag would be something like “Events” or “Competitions” and would allow there to be a correct tag for things like what I had made.

3. Add a subforum for the members of the community who don’t have privileges
This could be directly under “Events and Competitons” and be titled: “Community-Led Events and Competitons” or something along those lines.

Personally, I find option 2 to be the most practical, but everyone has their own take.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you agree, react with :agree:. If not, give me an:disagree: and explain why.

- Joaqie

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom