Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
Fellow Cubecrafters,

Currently, on the forums, there is a category dubbed “Events and Competitions”. However, only members with certain privileges (such as helper) can comment, which makes a lot of sense, as I’m sure CC doesn’t want people posting in the wrong areas. However, this raised an issue a couple weeks ago when I was hosting my Cubecraft Clip Competition (won by @LoveAndMafia). I couldn’t post in the Events and Competitions subforum because I didn’t have enough privileges! So, I ended up posting it in creations. The issue with creations is that there are no tags that fit what I was looking for, so I had to intentionally post it with the wrong tag. My solutions are as follows:

1. Give me Helper
We wouldn’t have to worry about me not having privileges, right?

2. Add a tag in Creations
This tag would be something like “Events” or “Competitions” and would allow there to be a correct tag for things like what I had made.

3. Add a subforum for the members of the community who don’t have privileges
This could be directly under “Events and Competitons” and be titled: “Community-Led Events and Competitons” or something along those lines.

Personally, I find option 2 to be the most practical, but everyone has their own take.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you agree, react with :agree:. If not, give me an:disagree: and explain why.

- Joaqie

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom