• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 294498

Escaping out of the cages

Short explanation....
Recently PlayzForWins found out how to escape out of your cage.
I want to report it on here because I have more ''suggestions''

What is the problem?
You can escape out of your cage, the tutorial is under the video; Don't Abuse It!
If you have a cage like this....
2019-11-25_14.22.01.png

with only 1 barrier above you and 2 blocks high none you can just escape out of you cage

How to fix it?

Just tell people it's bannable (bug abuse) or change the cages to something like this:
2019-11-25_14.26.48.png

How can you escape out of your cage (Use at your own risk... lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 294498

*It works on all versions, it's just the easiest in 1.8 and 1.14

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Escaping out of the cages

Short explanation....
PlayzForWins Recently found out how to escape out of your cage.
I want to report it on here because I have more ''suggestions''

What is the problem?
You can escape out of your cage, the tutorial is under the video; Don't Abuse It!
If you have a cage like this....View attachment 157368
with only 1 barrier above you and 2 blocks high none you can just escape out of you cage

How to fix it?

Just tell people it's bannable (bug abuse) or change the cages to something like this:
View attachment 157369

How can you escape out of your cage (Use at your own risk... lol)
To make sure the issue is appropriately solved you should report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Regardless, I would link this thread in the report as it may be useful for the developers.

D

Deleted member 294498

It actually is a suggestion, (I would like that the cages change) but I was going to report it ^^

Reactions: Eli

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
To make sure the issue is appropriately solved you should report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Regardless, I would link this thread in the report as it may be useful for the developers.
I once reported a similar bug to this, showing my friend in the video doing the glitch. It included the Sundae cage, due to the blocks that spawn inside of the cage. By keep on jumping, you could glitch out of the cage (version 1.14.4). The report was denied though, saying how it looked "fake". I never had the oppertunity to make a POV-perspective video, since they couldn't record it back then.
Perhaps I should redo the bug report, but if anyone with the Sundae cage 'd like to do it for me, be my guest.

D

Deleted member 294498

I once reported a similar bug to this, showing my friend in the video doing the glitch. It included the Sundae cage, due to the blocks that spawn inside of the cage. By keep on jumping, you could glitch out of the cage (version 1.14). The report was denied though, saying how it looked "fake". I never had the oppertunity to make a POV-perspective video, since they couldn't record it back then.
Perhaps I should redo the bug report, but if anyone with the Sundae cage 'd like to do it for me, be my guest.
Yes, it works with multiple cages. I tested it, but it works the best with cages like these....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eli and Hoshi

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue, but the right place to report bugs, suggest fixes for bugs and explain how bugs can be reproduced is reports.cubecraft.net. In the future, please submit a report there and do not create a suggestion thread about it. Thank you!

- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom