Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

  • I agree

  • I disagree (explain why)


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
873
953
208
23
Spain
So, as everyone knows, there is a kit in Skywars called "Enderman" that provides a full set of leather armour and an enderpearl every few minutes. I am someone who usually rushes to every player I find, and because of that my inventory gets filled with items (armour, weapons, and single blocks mainly). The problem is, when that happens, I can't get any enderpearls because there is not enough space to get them in, so they just disappear. My suggestion is to make the enderpearls drop to the ground when a player's inventory is full.

This way, no enderpearls will be lost.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom