Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cinnogamer

Oct 15, 2017
Its imposible to play this incredible game if there is people constantly lefting becuase they are not the "ender". Please could cubecraft ban the players that go out of a game so they cant play a game for an hour or something like that. Last game that i played i was the ender and i won because all the people lefted

L

Lepzi

Just stupid really they shouldn't get banned because they left what if they had to leave to go do something just simply no.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
It's annoying but not impossible. In all the games a few players leave the game but we can't do anything for avoid this. Maybe if they update the game mode with the recent suggestions, making the humans and the Ender more balanced, players wouldn't leave. But unfortunately I think that this isn't going to happen until next Halloween. Regarding banning players for leaving the game, it's crazy.

cinnogamer

Oct 15, 2017
It's annoying but not impossible. In all the games a few players leave the game but we can't do anything for avoid this. Maybe if they update the game mode with the recent suggestions, making the humans and the Ender more balanced, players wouldn't leave. But unfortunately I think that this isn't going to happen until next Halloween. Regarding banning players for leaving the game, it's crazy.
i just say that they should have like a punishment,, half an hour without playing if you play so the play normal and dont left

KrijgEten

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Netherlands
cubecraft can not just make people / leave not allowed to do. otherwise people need to close the game if they want to leave

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom