Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add Ender Pearls in normal mode, normal items in EggWars?

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Yes please, it will really prevent camping, but make it extra expensive then. ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Normal mode yes, but I never play Normal so I'd like E-Pearls to be added in Overpowered mode too.
There are already enderpearls in OP.

Hello @rubik_cube_man

There are many people that have suggested for enderpearls for enderpeals in normal. I have said them that There Will come, you say it early:https://i.imgur.com/WsjSOwb.png
It is the begin for getting less campers, But it has also his negative parts: we Will get more island farmers that are all of the time farming diamonts for buying an enderpearl. The game will end faster, If There are campers in the game. I don't really care about enderpeals in normal for me is it the same, But There many people that it wants. It is you that must to make the decision. :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nooo!
Enderpearls are overpowerd, Why adding them to normal? In normal skywars enderpearls also don't exist. And in normal mode you have less campers, so a enderpearl is not needed, and Yea skywars is a whole different game than eggwars, But still... Soo I say a No to This. And Yes 64 is a good price, But What happends with the current price in OP? That's the same right? Does there come changes?
But still I'm on a side where I say No. Sorry

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I noticed that in the shop, there'd two "input" slots. Maybe we can make them more expensive then 64 dia. Cause if you do the math, you can get 64 diamonds in less then 3 minutes, using a level 3 generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom