Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add Ender Pearls in normal mode, normal items in EggWars?

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Nooo!
Enderpearls are overpowerd, Why adding them to normal? In normal skywars enderpearls also don't exist. And in normal mode you have less campers, so a enderpearl is not needed, and Yea skywars is a whole different game than eggwars, But still... Soo I say a No to This. And Yes 64 is a good price, But What happends with the current price in OP? That's the same right? Does there come changes?
But still I'm on a side where I say No. Sorry

I prefer enderpearls to only be a thing in overpowered.
Yes there are campers but you are really not gonna take them down by enderpearls. Players will just farm them a bit and when someone finally throws an enderpearl towards the camper then the camper will simply throw a pearl in a different direction, Now you may think yes I got the egg, well yeah but you still need to catch that player.

Normal is supposed to be normal so please keep it like that.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I prefer enderpearls to only be a thing in overpowered.
Yes there are campers but you are really not gonna take them down by enderpearls. Players will just farm them a bit and when someone finally throws an enderpearl towards the camper then the camper will simply throw a pearl in a different direction, Now you may think yes I got the egg, well yeah but you still need to catch that player.

Normal is supposed to be normal so please keep it like that.
I agree but Enderpearls are not ONLY for campers they can be used for other things such as escaping and that sort stuff

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I do think they should be added, but just so they aren't so common during in-game, the price should be brought up a lot more.
on op pearls are end game items but on normal mode they may appear sooner because nobody is gonna run after diamond gear since they cant . It should be 2 stacks of diamonds

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree but Enderpearls are not ONLY for campers they can be used for other things such as escaping and that sort stuff
I know but the main reason why they should be added is apparently "campers" since we can find five thousand threads about that on the forums.

Yes, additional escape routes are fun. However I still prefer normal eggwars without enderpearls.

Reactions: Spookrijder1

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I know but the main reason why they should be added is apparently "campers" since we can find five thousand threads about that on the forums.

Yes, additional escape routes are fun. However I still prefer normal eggwars without enderpearls.
Still its your opinion. But i agree about that "five thousand" threads.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Maybe the developers should nerf the ender pearl some way, give blindness and slowness to the player that used it for 10 seconds, maybe nausea, maybe make enderpearls have a shorter draw distance from home islands or in general, idk tell me what you think

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I'd like it with enderpearls. It'd be quite an easy way to finish those campers that have been for half an hour on their island. I know, I know you can make another route to go to them, but most times you cannot build/run without being shot to the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom