Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Turbo_Tim

Jun 3, 2016
As the title suggests and it is probably not the first time this idea got on the forums but hear me out,
I had a game on the map 'Space'. I started with 3 members and 1 of them left the game after a while since it took so long and why?
Because we were facing 3 rushers and 1 'defender' on the enemy team. There is litterally nothing the two of us could do to get on the island since they had 3 miner kits and one person who actually was a little stacked. If only I had a tool to teleport me to the enemy base to take care of the last camper...
I hope this will get looked at, I speak from a little experience with approximately 200 wins on team Egg Wars.

AvanomMiner

Apr 11, 2016
true, im getting tired of playing solo eggwars on big maps such as steampunk in normal items and its just me and some other guy, then he just camps his island with a bow and everything! this has to be fixed in someway, however i dont think enderpearls are overpriced to be honest with you, they could just make enderpearls in normal items for 2 stacks of diamonds, thats actually possible given the villager has two slots for placing items for trading, i hope an enderpearl gets added to eggwars normal

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
they could just make enderpearls in normal items for 2 stacks of diamondsl
Agreed.

Enderpearls should be 2 stacks of diamonds in normal mode.

I have had to build a tunnel-like bridge (which takes forever) to get to a player camping on his island.
Enderpearls would allow the game to end much sooner.
Especially on team EggWars where campers can just go naked tnt suiciding to destroy any bridges over and over again.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
You may be rigth in part, but Enderpearls could cost 2 stack of diamonds. Its true that people camping on Team EggWars. It's too tired to play there when anybody do nothing and stay in their bases

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 There are a lot of campers and Ender Pearls for 2-3 stacks of Diamonds would be amazing in Normal Mode!

But the only thing is, I think that's why Ender Pearls are so expensive and only in Overpowered mode, because they are Overpowered, and not fit for a Normal Game...

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
+1 There are a lot of campers and Ender Pearls for 2-3 stacks of Diamonds would be amazing in Normal Mode!

But the only thing is, I think that's why Ender Pearls are so expensive and only in Overpowered mode, because they are Overpowered, and not fit for a Normal Game...

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
As suggested above, the villager would be able to trade it after 20 minutes.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom