Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBeertje

Jun 4, 2016
Hello,
I'm NinjaBeertje
I was thinking and I came up with the idea of adding an Enchantingtable to the eggwars shop. (Normal). Then you can add to some Enchantingbottles and LapisLazulli.
P14EJGn.jpg

Thanks for reading this post.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Adding an enchanting table in the shop isn't the best option, but placing this in the middle of the map would be a lot better. The game will change a lot in a positive way. I like your suggestion.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
I Kinda Like The Idea But At The Same Time I Don't Really Because There Is Overpowered Mode For A Reason Where Everything Is Enchanted!

Reactions: LucasCsbr

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Last time I checked there was enchanted items in Over Powered mode, and Normal mode is basically with no enchantments (except Pickaxes), which is the point of the game. So I really don't think there should be enchanting tables, because it will defeat the purpose of Normal Eggwars. Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Good idea, but I think it is gonna be too complicated. Because you have to add lapis lazuli and enchanting bottles. And these items you can only use for enchanting and aren't usefull for the rest of the game. But I like the idea.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Good idea, but I think it is gonna be too complicated. Because you have to add lapis lazuli and enchanting bottles. And these items you can only use for enchanting and aren't usefull for the rest of the game. But I like the idea.
Please do not reply to threads that have been inactive for at least two weeks. This is considered necroposting and not allowed. :)

Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum; suggestions.
Locked due to necroposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom