Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun

Allowing users to upload videos from their camera roll

Hi there! xysm with another suggestion. Today I would like to explain why I think you should let people upload videos from their camera roll. Why? Well let me tell you why:

Why?? Is this a useless suggestion or what?

No, it is not useless. Now shut up and let me explain. Anyway, why should you be able to upload your camera roll videos? Well, in the situation that somebody is unable to create a video link for reporting rule breakers(whether for online moderation reasons, family restrictions eg overprotective parent or safety concerns)they would only have recorded it in their built in screen recorder for Apple devices. However, the forums do not show any videos once you open up your camera roll, only images. This means, assuming that that person does not have a platform in which they can create a link for the video, they cannot create a successful report. Now, assuming most people do have a form of recording and creating a link(does not include me lol)this wouldn’t be particularly useful, right? However, the part of the community that cannot do this should be enabled to send videos from their camera roll so that they can also carry out successful reports. This way, more people can successfully qualify for helper(if that isn’t too much of a hassle for the admins and sr.mods). Thank you for reading my suggestion! Remember to leave your input below in the replies, either:

:agree: Agree - Thank you for agreeing with my opinion, please share your thoughts below and potential things you could ask me to add

:unsure: Unsure - Thank you for telling my that my suggestion isn’t too great but not nonsensical either, please tell me what else you think

:disagree: Disagree - Thank you for being brutally honest, please let me know what I could do better or why you disagree

Thank you!! And as usual I will put a progress bar here, but WAIT. Something’s off..

TALLY

Agree - 1
Unsure - 8
Disagree - 5

FORWARDING PROGRESS BAR

Until forwarded - ❤️❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Amount of agrees - 11.7647%

Last edited:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! CubeCraft is already working on allowing more links than just youtube. You can read about that in this thread! I don't think screen records should be added to that list. Sites as YouTube and Medal have a whole copyright system, which you cannot grant from a camera role. To keep the privacy and safety online, having only verified (clipping) sites is in my opinion the way to go 😇

• Agree
Reactions: Salty_Shadows

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hi! CubeCraft is already working on allowing more links than just youtube. You can read about that in this thread! I don't think screen records should be added to that list. Sites as YouTube and Medal have a whole copyright system, which you cannot grant from a camera role. To keep the privacy and safety online, having only verified (clipping) sites is in my opinion the way to go 😇
o okay thank u for the link but can u give me any good clipping sites

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That thread is about uploading to the report site, whereas this thread is about uploading to the forums 😅
You're absolutely right! my bad! 😅
Still keeps the point of the safety online tho
o okay thank u for the link but can u give me any good clipping sites
As I suppose you are on mobile, I'd advise to make a junk youtube channel to put all these kind of recordings on. It doesn't take long and the links are easy to share. Other sites would be Medal, Bandicam or maybe Steelseries (no experience with that program tho), but I don't think those are for mobile

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
That thread is about uploading to the report site, whereas this thread is about uploading to the forums 😅
this is just in general report site or something else
You're absolutely right! my bad! 😅
Still keeps the point of the safety online tho

As I suppose you are on mobile, I'd advise to make a junk youtube channel to put all these kind of recordings on. It doesn't take long and the links are easy to share. Other sites would be Medal, Bandicam or maybe Steelseries (no experience with that program tho), but I don't think those are for mobile
i will ty(i’ve tried creating links using kapwing but now its just stopped loading for me altogether)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is too much data to keep saved on Cube's servers.
This is also the reason video's can't be uploaded to the report site. I also don't see the need, with the countless alternatives online

- You're always able to upload video's to imgur without an account anyway

• Agree
Reactions: solarxysm

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
This is too much data to keep saved on Cube's servers.
This is also the reason video's can't be uploaded to the report site. I also don't see the need, with the countless alternatives online

- You're always able to upload video's to imgur without an account anyway
i didnt know abt that, ty

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2

Allowing users to upload videos from their camera roll

Hi there! xysm with another suggestion. Today I would like to explain why I think you should let people upload videos from their camera roll. Why? Well let me tell you why:

Why?? Is this a useless suggestion or what?

No, it is not useless. Now shut up and let me explain. Anyway, why should you be able to upload your camera roll videos? Well, in the situation that somebody is unable to create a video link for reporting rule breakers(whether for online moderation reasons, family restrictions eg overprotective parent or safety concerns)they would only have recorded it in their built in screen recorder for Apple devices. However, the forums do not show any videos once you open up your camera roll, only images. This means, assuming that that person does not have a platform in which they can create a link for the video, they cannot create a successful report. Now, assuming most people do have a form of recording and creating a link(does not include me lol)this wouldn’t be particularly useful, right? However, the part of the community that cannot do this should be enabled to send videos from their camera roll so that they can also carry out successful reports. This way, more people can successfully qualify for helper(if that isn’t too much of a hassle for the admins and sr.mods). Thank you for reading my suggestion! Remember to leave your input below in the replies, either:

:agree: Agree - Thank you for agreeing with my opinion, please share your thoughts below and potential things you could ask me to add

:unsure: Unsure - Thank you for telling my that my suggestion isn’t too great but not nonsensical either, please tell me what else you think

:disagree: Disagree - Thank you for being brutally honest, please let me know what I could do better or why you disagree

Thank you!! And as usual I will put a progress bar here, but WAIT. Something’s off..

TALLY

Agree - 1
Unsure - 8
Disagree - 5

FORWARDING PROGRESS BAR

Until forwarded - ❤️❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Amount of agrees - 12.5%
It’s not a good idea also I kinda struggle to read that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom