Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hey there, as you may know, players who have the Emerald rank or higher, have the ability to fly in lobbies and players with Plus rank can use double-jump.
The thing is, you can only use these perks in the main lobby, not in the waiting lobbies which is a shame in my opinion. I think It'd be much more fun if one could fly and double-jump in the waiting lobbies and it could make the waiting more fun. Just a small feature that could make the ranks just a bit more atractive and fun ;).

I don't see any negative side with this and it shouldn't be too hard to implement, tell me what you think! 🙂

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't think enabling fly in waiting lobbies is a good idea as they're much smaller than the main lobbies.
Though, I think it'd be nice to allow people to double jump while waiting as it doesn't allow you to get out of the map.

I can't vote YES on this since I don't agree with everything in your thread 🙃

Reactions: Technosword

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I don't think enabling fly in waiting lobbies is a good idea as they're much smaller than the main lobbies.
I don't see why the size of the lobby matters in this case.

Though, I think it'd be nice to be able to double jump while waiting as it doesn't allow you to get out of the map.
If they allow double-jump, they should definitely allow flying aswell because that would be a bit unfair. (Btw they could just make you teleport back to spawn if you fly far away.)

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I can’t find the thread, but this has been suggested earlier.
I don’t agree with it. You can do enough things in the lobby like parkour. It’s still a lobby where you wait!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’ve voted yes for this suggestion! This is a small and simple suggestion, I think it doesn’t take to much time to implemented this. If this will be a feature, there is an extra reason to buy emerald, obsidian or plus rank. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom