Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just a small, little, quick, crispazing suggestion..
em7dO2R.png

Remove the empty bottles from the Inventory :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Not really necessary because you can easy press Q.
I don’t really mind but I agree. But what we have now is fine too.
I rarely play Speed Eggwars, but when I do, I do with @Scottness and @Slimeyz. They both choose the speed kit and then drop the bottles at the villager, quite annoying if I then pick them up, removing them would just be an easy fix for this

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I rarely play Speed Eggwars, but when I do, I do with @Scottness and @Slimeyz. They both choose the speed kit and then drop the bottles at the villager, quite annoying if I then pick them up, removing them would just be an easy fix for this
Just do what they do and drop them too :|
It's the same deal when you buy an upgrade to your current pick or weapon: Just drop it. You're not gonna need it anyways.
Adding mechanic that automatically removes useless items from inventories is kind of pointless if you think about it like that.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Just throw it off the side of the map. Then it’s out of sight, out of mind ;)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I can see why everyone thinks it is not important, It is just a minor fix that takes maybe ten minutes to code?

You don't need a command to ignore someone, yet they added it.
The small, cute flower in front of the 5th place got removed. Minor fix, takes two minutes to do?
d0lKUHl.png

They did the same with FFA, you could also just place them somewhere else in your inventory, yet they implemented such a system..
It's not that hard

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You don't need a command to ignore someone, yet they added it.
The small, cute flower in front of the 5th place got removed. Minor fix, takes two minutes to do?
d0lKUHl.png

They did the same with FFA, you could also just place them somewhere else in your inventory, yet they implemented such a system..
I see where you're coming from, but the examples you mentioned actually had some pretty good reasons behind them especially since there weren't any ways around the mentioned things.
It's just not a priority to add this if you can just throw them out yourself.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I see where you're coming from, but the examples you mentioned actually had some pretty good reasons behind them
It is just a minor fix that takes maybe ten minutes to code?
It's not that hard
-
It's just not a priority to add this if you can just throw them out yourself.
It's not that hard
I can see why everyone thinks it is not important, It is just a minor fix that takes maybe ten minutes to code?
-

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don't wanna sound repetitive, but if it's really such a minor thing to fix, why bother changing it anyways.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Kidding? Of course not. The flower being removed actually kind of serves a better purpose than the change you want. The flower being remove makes it somewhat easier to see the leaderboard. After all, it shouldn't be blocked up in the first place. The change you want:

- something that's in your control
- seemingly pointless
- easy to fix yourself

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Kidding? Of course not. The flower being removed actually kind of serves a better purpose than the change you want. The flower being remove makes it somewhat easier to see the leaderboard. After all, it shouldn't be blocked up in the first place. The change you want:

- something that's in your control
- seemingly pointless
- easy to fix yourself
Small fix, 10 minutes to code, cmon

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Small fix, 10 minutes to code, cmon
Small fix, kind of unneccessary, 10 minutes to code = wasting time (imo at least)

Edit: but. If the devs wanna spend their time on this, not like I can do anything about it anyways.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I would like to see this be added to cube. its very anoying to pick up those empty bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom