Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Ok so I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of the cubecraft members are familiar with this image being posted into a chat whenever someone spams a couple of messages
However I think that this should be added as an emoji, because it's easier than using the actual image and it's comedy 100

Thoughts?
1645185875448.png

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of the cubecraft members are familiar with this image being posted into a chat whenever someone spams a couple of messages
However I think that this should be added as an emoji, because it's easier than using the actual image and it's comedy 100

Thoughts?
View attachment 207564
Maybe make a sticker like this?

Reactions: Katsia Stray

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
It does get me hungry for sure :b
I'm actually not sure if it would do good adding this emoji. If someone uses this emoji it would either be to spam themselves, or to react to someone spamming, basically making the spam 'longer'.
In the end, it's just an emoji, so it probably wouldn't lead to anything super bad, but this is how I imagine this emoji being used in general; not adding a lot to the chats, really.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like the idea, but the image with this sandwich is too childish for me. I imagine a warning sign where SPAM is in the middle, or a red sign stop, but instead there's SPAM.

Reactions: Silco

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
If someone uses this emoji it would either be to spam themselves
I've seen this image used quite a bit before, and I've never seen it get overused or spammed at all, so I don't don't this should be a problem

the image with this sandwich is too childish for me
It's partially the point, but also I didn't just take this image from a random Google image, I took it from someone who used it earlier today since I didn't think people used this image anymore

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom