Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 27, 2020
Dallax, TX
www.mclegends.com
I don't play Cubecraft on Java, so I'm not sure if there are emeralds in Eggwars, but they aren't in the Bedrock Edition Server. I think we could benefit from having something better than Diamonds. I know this is a copy from Hypixel Bedwars, but since both games are basically the same thing (other than the thing you have to defend), I do see an improvement in the minigame by adding Emeralds. Emeralds can be used to buy more expensive loot, like totems of undying, knockback sticks, fishing rods, water buckets, better swords and armor, potions, and other stuff. This might sound like its gonna make Eggwars a Bedwars ripoff, but if Cubecraft wants to add emeralds in Eggwars, they don't have to copy Hypixel, they can make it better and add stuff like totems, fishing rods, eggs, and other items that makes PvP better and more enjoyable. Cubecraft can make items like the Ender Pearl easier to get rather than running around mid, collecting a stack of diamonds, and buying an item that's not worth 64 diamonds. (I do have a rant about this, check it out)
anyway,
here is the way Eggwars players could use emeralds:

+ Getting OP and better Items:
Although this might sound like Eggwars Chaos mode, we can do better than getting Diamond Armour, Diamond Sword, a Punch Bow, some Golden Apples, and TNT. Here are some items we could add that can be bought with emeralds:

a) Totem of Undying: This might help you save your life and help you win a fight. You might win a game by getting regeneration and absorption from this. Its a game changer and although it might make PvP fights harder, it might help players who aren't good at PvP to last a bit longer. Since this item is really OP, I think it should only be bought with emeralds and a lot of them (like 10 - 15 emeralds or more). btw you can't use a totem of undying if you are falling in the void

b) Shields: Shields are OP! You can use Shields to block arrows hitting you and people attacking you. Shields can also protect you from TNT. Shields are so easy and can make PvP harder and more difficult, that's how Eggwars should be. I think shields should be pretty cheap and should cost like 2-5 emeralds. If Cubecraft adds this, its gonna make PvP fights way harder.

c) Potions: I know, potions are in Hypixel Bedwars and one of the main highlights of Bedwars, but Cubecraft doesn't have to copy Hypixel, they can give different potions like regeneration, strength, health, resistance, and fire resistance. I don't know if they should be splash potions or not, but I am sure that adding potions will make a great difference to the game. Potions should be like 2-8 emeralds as they could be OP too.

d) eggs/snowballs: Eggs and Snowballs might look like a bit lame, but they are so useful in Eggwars. You can use it to push enemies away from you and knock enemies into the void. You might win a game by knocking an enemy into the void using eggs and snowballs. They don't need to cost much too, I think they should be priced at 1 emerald a stack (16 eggs/snowballs). I think Cubecraft really needs to add egg/snowballs regardless if they are adding emeralds.

e) Fishing rods: are you tired of chasing your enemy around the map? well, a fishing rod might help you. Fishing rods can help you pull a player to you so that you can hit them. Fishing rods are also OP. You can pull enemies closer to you and makes it easier and less time-consuming to kill them. they are worth around 8 emeralds +/- a few

f) Better armor: rather than spending 128 diamonds and a lot of time to set diamond armor (I have a rant about this, check it out), spend like 10 emeralds on it. You could get even better armor like netherite armor by selling it for like 32 emeralds. I bet you if netherite armor came into Eggwars, it would cost like 192 diamonds if they were no emeralds. You can buy better armor with emeralds.

This is only a fraction of my and your imagination. I'm sure that if Cubecraft adds emeralds, they can do a better job than me.

How do I think it should be in the game:
+ think there should be only one or 2 emerald generators in a game of Eggwars
+ you should not have an emerald generator in a base
+ They should spawn only twice a minute at level one, once a minute at level 2, and once every 30 seconds at level 3
+ The generators should be at mid
+ The generators should start at level one and any player of any team can upgrade it to level 2 or 3

I hope Cubecraft takes some notes. What I've suggested might make the game better.
Do like this if you think cubecraft should add Emeralds to Eggwars
And also comment on what you think about my suggestions.

Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
In the java edition emerald generators already exist, you can't buy with them all the items you mentioned but you can buy strength potions and speed potion etc..

1.I like your first suggestion about the totem of undying but even if they make is cost 10-15 as you said it will still be too op and I don't want it to be added except if it cost more emeralds like 20 or 25.

2. Shields should definitely be added because there very helpfull in the game and won't break it either like the totem of undying would.

3. Potions already exist as said in the start and I don't want anything about them to change.

4.Eggs/snowballs should be added and be very cheap like 2 emeralds.

5. I don't really use fishing rodes because I am not really good with it but I believe it will benefit many players.

6. Better should be added but not for only like 10 emeralds full set like 7 emeralds every piece.

I can't agree more about how the should work. Generators is already only in the middle on the java edition but they need to be upgraded from the players from level 0 which costs 15diamonds. I would like if it changed depending on your suggestion about the time the generators should be on level 1-2-3

Also I just learned that emeralds already exist on bedrock so why I wrote all of this :( whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: wxzzrd

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
An Emerald Generator is at Mid and it starts broken. They can be started on level 1 with 15 Diamonds. This is on Java but the prices could be different on Bedrock.

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hey, player!
I play on cubecraft's java server, eggwars and yes it does have emeralds, but it is necessary to first use diamonds to get the emerald generator to work, although for me this is not a big deal, as I never use emeralds in the game, I only use iron, gold and diamonds.
I am also not a player on the BedRock server, but one day I will try it out and I don't know if it exists in Bedrock.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
There are already emeralds on bedrock but I do agree that they should be able to be used to purchase more things.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
And bruh wtf is with you twice a minute is every 30 seconds and how is once a minute better than twice a minute
They should spawn only twice a minute at level one, once a minute at level 2, and once every 30 seconds at level 3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
there are no emeralds in an Eggwars game, only gold, iron, and diamonds

Yes, they ARE on Bedrock. Most of the generators are off on the sidelines, here are some examples:

Beach Teams: In the very middle of the map.
Magic Teams: On top of the middle pillar thingy.
Library Teams: Hidden on the sidelines of the middle near the staircases.
Tropical Solo: On the very middle island.
Dream Teams: In the middle, on the beds.

They are on every map, they are sometimes a little difficult to find and are quite useless considering the mostly fast-paced gameplay, which would explain why they are in the background. Or in a center where people run past them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom