Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marek_janssen

Member
Sep 1, 2019
45
27
24
35
I have a question bc why are there different items in the shop at different maps? Why arent they the same. At some maps you can buy dia gear and dia sword but at some maps you can only buy pots but why?
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
I think you're getting confused. And I think it's because when you vote Overpowered, Normal or Hardcore, you get different things. Like in Op you can buy some things and in Normal you can buy other things. I don't know if I've helped you at all.
 

marek_janssen

Member
Sep 1, 2019
45
27
24
35
I think you're getting confused. And I think it's because when you vote Overpowered, Normal or Hardcore, you get different things. Like in Op you can buy some things and in Normal you can buy other things. I don't know if I've helped you at all.
That might be it but you only get dia gear at the under the sea map i think
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom