Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How expensive should the sharp 8 sword be

• Total voters

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
(I am talking about eggwars)

Yesterday, they made the sharp 8 sword and the best picaxe way more expensive.
I think the most people agreed to make it a bit more expensive, but holy damn.

I am just wondering if people actually agree with making the sword twice as expensive
and the picaxe 3 times as much as before

The sword went from 12 emeralds to 24 emeralds
and the picaxe from 6 to 18 emeralds.

In my opinion the sword should cost 16 emeralds and the picaxe 12 emeralds.
The reason for that is that it's just too expensive and it became useless.
No-one is buying it anymore.

Press agree so things can change (lmao)

Last edited:

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
I would comfortably say no, just because i think emeralds are currently very underused and rarely farmed by players, other than that, the overwhelming majority of games tend to end extremely quickly, especially if the games were try hardy. Unlike diamonds, emeralds are only available in the middle, You can always bring diamonds back to your island and upgrade your generator multiple times, the middle on the other hand, at least most of the time is a highly contested area in the map. And for these reasons, and more, i think the prices should stay as they were (12 emeralds), and if they were nerfed, i would suggest there being a compensation buff for emeralds, because their current state in the game, is not the best.

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
I would comfortably say no, just because i think emeralds are currently very underused and rarely farmed by players, other than that, the overwhelming majority of games tend to end extremely quickly, especially if the games were try hardy. Unlike diamonds, emeralds are only available in the middle, You can always bring diamonds back to your island and upgrade your generator multiple times, the middle on the other hand, at least most of the time is a highly contested area in the map. And for these reasons, and more, i think the prices should stay as they were (12 emeralds), and if they were nerfed, i would suggest there being a compensation buff for emeralds, because their current state in the game, is not the best.
Yes I agree with you, 12 emeralds for the sword was just fine In my opinion, but they received a lot of complaints and
now they doubled the price so I am just trying to reduce the price a little bit again. they are not going to change it back to 12 emeralds

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Doubling the price just completely killed emeralds all over again
Yes I agree with you, 12 emeralds for the sword was just fine In my opinion, but they received a lot of complaints and
now they doubled the price so I am just trying to reduce the price a little bit again. they are not going to change it back to 12 emeralds
14 or 16 would be fine with me, then emeralds would be slightly bad, but currently, they are not even viable.

Reactions: ItsNinjaa

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
Understandable why they increased it from just 12 emerald, but 24 is too much. Somewhere in the middle I belive would of been acceptable.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
everyone do be talking about the sword, but I actually think the Spleef-axe (eff 12 pickaxe) is way more interesting to talk about. They tripled the price of the thing, which is absolutely ridiculous. Obviously, the thing is absolutely overpowered, but it isn't that much better than their 40-dia brother. 6 emeralds was too easy to gather for the thing, I agree on that, but 18?! that's simply insane, also because it doesn't give you a any advantage 50% of the time, unlike the sword. tripling this price is absolutely insane. Whatever happens to the sword, I don't think the pickaxe should cost any more than 12 emeralds, as it is so much harder to get compared to 40 diamonds, but it would still be worth the effort. 18 emeralds just isn't worth the deal...

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
To be honest I hardly ever use the emerald shop, I mean I don't buy anything or take emeralds, but I think I would put the sword at the price of 16 emeralds as it's very good sword (a good critical kills you easily).

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest I hardly ever use the emerald shop, I mean I don't buy anything or take emeralds, but I think I would put the sword at the price of 16 emeralds as it's very good sword (a good critical kills you easily).
Ye exactly, most people don't use it anyway, i don't think the sword should be that expensive same for the pickaxe

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
everyone do be talking about the sword, but I actually think the Spleef-axe (eff 12 pickaxe) is way more interesting to talk about. They tripled the price of the thing, which is absolutely ridiculous. Obviously, the thing is absolutely overpowered, but it isn't that much better than their 40-dia brother. 6 emeralds was too easy to gather for the thing, I agree on that, but 18?! that's simply insane, also because it doesn't give you a any advantage 50% of the time, unlike the sword. tripling this price is absolutely insane. Whatever happens to the sword, I don't think the pickaxe should cost any more than 12 emeralds, as it is so much harder to get compared to 40 diamonds, but it would still be worth the effort. 18 emeralds just isn't worth the deal...
Ok the pickaxe on the other hand 6 emeralds was ridiculous, but i think it should be 12 - 16 just because it would only make a significant difference when someone spammed obbi all over their base

Reactions: Blom

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Yes agree, I talked more about the sword, because it actually made full iron fights shorter.
I already gave up on the picaxe when they tripled the price.

• Haha
Reactions: Blom

ItsHqrvey_

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2021
Eggwars Island
www.youtube.com
Strongly agree.24 emeralds for sharp 8 sword is very hard to get it when you alone and without an egg, you need to get the resource in mid.It is so hard to get the best sword with 24 emeralds when you farm in mid by yourself so i think the sharp 8 sword should cost 14-18 emeralds and the pickaxe should cost 10-12 emeralds.

D

Deleted member 347571

I still think that bows are the problem. A punch bow is cheap hence is why people can easily dominate the middle. Without bows peoole could actually have fights on the middle.

So i would basically make bows cost 4-5 emeralds ( or more )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom