Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zMark

Aug 13, 2019
Barcelona, Europe
____________________​

M a a r k s ツ
LxNlZon

____________________​

• Català: Hola, em dic Marc, tinc 14 anys. Visc a un poble a 1 hora en cotxe de Barcelona, la càpital de Catalunya. Jugo a CubeCraft desde que tenia uns 9 anys, les meves modalitats preferides són: SkyWars, EggWars i Jocs de la Fam (SG). Quan vaigui a la Universitat vull estudiar Enginyeria Informàtica, m'encanta el HardWare.

• English: Hi, my name is Marc, I'm 14 years old. I live in a village an hour's drive from Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia. I have been playing CubeCraft since I was 9 years old, my favorite modes are SkyWars, EggWars and Hunger Games (SG). When I go to college I want to study Computer Engineering, I love HardWare.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there Marc!
Apologies, I’m not too sure what language that is, but Catalonia looks like a beautiful place! I’ve never been to Spain, but it’s one of the many places I wish to go to. I’m also looking to study computer engineering when I get into college/university, so glad to see you here.
Don’t forget to read the CubeCraft rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ to ensure that there are no incidents in the community.
Anyways, welcome to the CubeCraft forums, hope to see you around! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom