Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecraft

An elytra is the most thing in whole minecraft.
Can cubecraft add it in the lobby for obbsidizn ranks?
Can cubecraft add it in Eggwars? For emerald?

Reactions: ElPtricko

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hello cubecraft

An elytra is the most thing in whole minecraft.
Can cubecraft add it in the lobby for obbsidizn ranks?
Obsidian rankers can use /fly (the same with Emerald rank) So this have no point.
Can cubecraft add it in Eggwars? For emerald?
No. You can buy a enderpearl for it, and it would be OP to use it in normal items. Btw this has suggested already to add elytra's in eggwars but the answers were negative. And it would be very hard to get emeralds because you don't have it in each map. So for both ideas is it a no.
I like the idea!
Stop message farming please.

D

Deleted member 204478

Which part of the EULA say that cubecraft can't add an elytra to eggwars? From what I have read it just says that you can't charge players for perks with in real life money.
He's saying that they should add elytra to eggwars for only emerald and obsidian ranks, so they would get the advantage, which is definitely against the EULA.

D

Deleted member 204478

Against it. Emerald+ ranks have /fly why would they want some elytra
But /fly isn't usually as fun as using an elytra most of the time :p
Have a play around with flying in a single player world, then put on an eltra.
Done, much more fun :P

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
He's saying that they should add elytra to eggwars for only emerald and obsidian ranks, so they would get the advantage, which is definitely against the EULA.

Ohhh now I see. I thought thread maker (I completely forgot what you call them XDXDXD) was saying you could buy the elytra for emeralds, not have to have emerald rank.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I actually like this idea. It would be cool to be able to get an elytra for maybe... 32 emerald or so?
And the ability to fly with an elytra in the lobby with obsidian rank sounds pretty sweet!
;)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I actually like this idea. It would be cool to be able to get an elytra for maybe... 32 emerald or so?
And the ability to fly with an elytra in the lobby with obsidian rank sounds pretty sweet!
;)

32 emeralds?! Keep in mind when you die with this on you lose it. If anyone died with it on Im almost certain they would rage quit! 6 emeralds sounds a lot better. And if you can buy it with diamonds then make it cost 32 diamonds. But 32 emeralds is just so much overkill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom