Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrandonFTW123

Feb 12, 2017
Hey guys. I am making this post to alert you about eggwars teams that work very well together. If you see these 4 usernames, pick a god and pray. This team consists of me, BrandonFTW123, Superman161, DannTheVagabond, and HRHElephant777. We are on a 68 game winning streak, lets see which one of yall could break it. Just know, if you try to target us first, we'll still win nice and easy. Also, hackers can't beat us either. If you want to name any other teams we should try to compete against, put their usernames below. We are TheLegend27 of Eggwars. So, if you see these 4 people together, you might as well quit the lobby.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hey guys. I am making this post to alert you about eggwars teams that work very well together. If you see these 4 usernames, pick a god and pray. This team consists of me, BrandonFTW123, Superman161, DannTheVagabond, and HRHElephant777. We are on a 68 game winning streak, lets see which one of yall could break it. Just know, if you try to target us first, we'll still win nice and easy. Also, hackers can't beat us either. If you want to name any other teams we should try to compete against, put their usernames below. We are TheLegend27 of Eggwars. So, if you see these 4 people together, you might as well quit the lobby.
Wowowowowowowowwww!!!! Calm down sir!! I just need a person to be able to win easily too :p So if you see Jeff_San in your game, don't fight him!!! Because you might think he's hacking D:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Calm down. XD
I have not lost a game yet of speed egg wars!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Goodmorning everyone! I need some Java players to interview for a thread I'm working on! If you are a Java player and willing to help, please respond with your discord/send me a message on forums! Thank you :)
It’s 44c at 10AM in the morning, well that’s a new one…
XPfirePlayz wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ^^ 😁
I just noticed that there’s a new Minecraft server 👀
IMG_0411.png

What are your thoughts on it so far?
Top Bottom