Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
Hi! I recently joined the server just a couple of days ago and decided it was about the right time to introduce myself! My Minecraft username is ElegantSwirl and my aspiring dream is to become a Minecraft Youtuber or an environmental engineer! Some of my friends call me the potato goddess because I'm technically a potato, but if it's a little uncomfortable calling me a goddess, you can just call me Elegant. I drink on average 3 cups of coffee a day and stay up to 1-3 am every night usually either playing Cubecraft or on my phone. Playing on Minecraft is like a separate life than in real life because in real life I am really just a shy insecure blob of potato mush, but when I hop on my computer and spend hours playing cubecraft I am this crazy girl that doesn't care what anybody thinks about her. I'm usually playing freebuild or arcade games and I really hope that I get to be friends with almost everybody on Cubecraft (If that's even possible!). I also want to eventually become part of the staff team on Cubecraft once I get to know the server a bit more and if I even get accepted. I really hope I see you guys around and keep being you and don't care what anybody thinks about you! :D

Sincerely,
Elegant Swirl

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi! I recently joined the server just a couple of days ago and decided it was about the right time to introduce myself! My Minecraft username is ElegantSwirl and my aspiring dream is to become a Minecraft Youtuber or an environmental engineer! Some of my friends call me the potato goddess because I'm technically a potato, but if it's a little uncomfortable calling me a goddess, you can just call me Elegant. I drink on average 3 cups of coffee a day and stay up to 1-3 am every night usually either playing Cubecraft or on my phone. Playing on Minecraft is like a separate life than in real life because in real life I am really just a shy insecure blob of potato mush, but when I hop on my computer and spend hours playing cubecraft I am this crazy girl that doesn't care what anybody thinks about her. I'm usually playing freebuild or arcade games and I really hope that I get to be friends with almost everybody on Cubecraft (If that's even possible!). I also want to eventually become part of the staff team on Cubecraft once I get to know the server a bit more and if I even get accepted. I really hope I see you guys around and keep being you and don't care what anybody thinks about you! :D

Sincerely,
Elegant Swirl
*cough* @Unipotato *cough* ( She is the queen of potatoes too! )
But welcome! Hope you are enjoying it so far :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom