Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I'm getting shot with a freaking PUNCH I BOW and this AMAZING anti cheat kicks me for anti kb while I'm still getting punched of the bridge!
Nice work Cubecraft!! And people are wandering why I'm reacting less friendly lately!

MAKES SENCE?
O1V6BFvj.jpg

life855

Nov 6, 2016
www.teamelite.io
If they remove the Anti-Cheat then people will complain that they have removed the AC. The best thing to do is leave it there yes its giving a few false positives but its better to leave it and have patience and wait for the new one than remove it causing more hacking issues.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If they remove the Anti-Cheat then people will complain that they have removed the AC. The best thing to do is leave it there yes its giving a few false positives but its better to leave it and have patience and wait for the new one than remove it causing more hacking issues.
So you're saying that we should stay getting kicked while Hackers with BHops and other Hacks are not even being recognized....

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
"A few"
It doesn't even catch hackers. It just kicks the innos.
Remove this pLEaSe.

life855

Nov 6, 2016
www.teamelite.io
"A few"
It doesn't even catch hackers. It just kicks the innos.
Remove this pLEaSe.
that is impossible to know without the stats from the AC the "few" i was talking about is a comparison between the people kicked and the total players on the server.
Not really
They will hopefully use NoCheatPlus I guess?
I'd rather get some wine and party with my fellas than complain if the AC gets removed
They currently use NoCheatPlus.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Like the current anticheat does anything good.
Nice dreams you have there

Reactions: Ping Ether

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I already quit playing cubecraft like I used to some time ago.
The AC ruined cubecraft for me.

Staff won't listen, there are so many threads complaining about the AC, even giving possible solutions but guess what?
Staff members don't give a duck.

Reactions: Ping Ether

larswijn

Dedicated Member
The weird thing is, I only got kicked 3 times or so. Neither have any of my friends, so I really dont care that much...

Also, I just love me some staffmembers coming into the thread, editing the main post, and leaving without saying a word about the fact what, or if they edited it...
Unless you really were swearing, i'd like to see what they edited out Jeroen...

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The weird thing is, I only got kicked 3 times or so. Neither have any of my friends, so I really dont care that much...

Also, I just love me some staffmembers coming into the thread, editing the main post, and leaving without saying a word about the fact what, or if they edited it...
Unless you really were swearing, i'd like to see what they edited out Jeroen...
Basicly this:
Simple-Fudge-Recipe-55.jpg

And the letters ''B'' and ''S'' combined together.

B

Britney Spears

Staff won't listen, there are so many threads complaining about the AC, even giving possible solutions but guess what?
Staff members don't give a duck.

Most staff members can't actually do anything about the anti-cheat. Also, developers can't fix code with a blink of an eye, especially when you're talking about an anti-cheat, which is one of the most complicated things to code. Iit takes time. Owners and Head-Admins also read the forum more frequently than you think, that they don't always reply to these kind of threads doesn't mean that they're not working on fixing it.

FIX THIS - ANTI CHEAT.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES, AND NOT GETTING KICKED FOR A REASON THAT IS COMPLETE -

We don't ever set dates for public knowledge, I don't personally. This is due to projects changing so quickly and some things take priority over others (this is purely speaking about my builder projects). As for Anti-Cheat I can't make any official statement other than https://jobs.cubecraft.net
The current Anti-cheat isn't great, this isn't news to us. We wish some things were as simple as me shouting at a computer and telling anti-cheat to be better, trust me I've tried it doesn't listen. Jokes aside, the current anti-cheat can have its numbers tweaked all we like, however it will never be perfect. All I can simply ask is for you to be patient.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can speak for the whole staff team if I'd say that we all want best for both the server and our players. We know you're frustrated, but please bear with us.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy birthday :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday, Muffin! 🧁
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom