Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
At the start of the game try to get decent equipment and protect your egg with some blocks get food and try getting comfortable going to the middle and getting some resources
What I would suggest is going into a game with a team of 4 and then you have some teammates then

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
At the start, choose the kit with blocks and buy some more blocks as well. Get some armour and then gold. Once you get enough gold for 5 obsidian (on OP it's 15), build an egg defence. Then, get some TNT, a sword and a pickaxe. Get more blocks if you need to. It's early so people most likely don't have obsidian. Tower to their base and place the TNT above their egg (bomb it). When it blows up, break it and kill them. If you're on Cave, late-game you need a farm of diamond generators, linking up the 3 islands and the middle generator of those islands and collect enough diamonds for armour. Get a punch bow, diamond sword+pickaxe, and diamond armour. From there, you can kill them easily.
That's the Enderman strat. I take all rights to this strat. This strat is copyrighted by Ender (2020-21).

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
play a lot and learn from other people. wach people that are good that play the game, watch what they do learn

Jul 22, 2021
At the start, choose the kit with blocks and buy some more blocks as well. Get some armour and then gold. Once you get enough gold for 5 obsidian (on OP it's 15), build an egg defence. Then, get some TNT, a sword and a pickaxe. Get more blocks if you need to. It's early so people most likely don't have obsidian. Tower to their base and place the TNT above their egg (bomb it). When it blows up, break it and kill them. If you're on Cave, late-game you need a farm of diamond generators, linking up the 3 islands and the middle generator of those islands and collect enough diamonds for armour. Get a punch bow, diamond sword+pickaxe, and diamond armour. From there, you can kill them easily.
That's the Enderman strat. I take all rights to this strat. This strat is copyrighted by Ender (2020-21).
How can you copyright a strat look lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom