Votes: 27 100.0%
  • #BedWarsIsTheNewEggWars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
You know shotbow? It took just over a month to die out when their gamemode "annihilation" was copied.
I never heard of Shotbow or Annihilation
But don't base eggwars "Destiny" based on other games's misfortune
You never know maybe "Bedwars" Dies out before eggwars does
and can't CC sue Hypixel for copying their idea? I mean without CC's Permission?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
bedwars already existed for a very long time
your kidding right? i thought it was just a recent thing...
why only sue hypixel when guildcraft literally copied the entire gamemode eggwars?
never heard of that server but if they copied eggwars they should get sued to :P
in fact all servers that copy any of CC's ideas without CC being okay with it should get sued :P

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
i said it again , bedwars has a big difference from eggwars the only common thing is the beds instead of eggs , also both games are still played from players and no one from these will die , otherwise other games with only a common thing have died!!

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I never heard of Shotbow or Annihilation
But don't base eggwars "Destiny" based on other games's misfortune
You never know maybe "Bedwars" Dies out before eggwars does
and can't CC sue Hypixel for copying their idea? I mean without CC's Permission?
EggWars is copied from GommeHD bedwars

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
I think you should just copyright attack Hypixel for basically creating a clone of eggwars if bedwars happens to be really sucessful.

Duke_DIgger

Dec 23, 2016
I've tried out BedWars on Hypixel and I must say that I really don't like it, of course it kind of has the same object as EggWars, but EggWars is way more fun to play in my opinion. And we're always thinking about ways to improve EggWars, so please if you have any suggestions for EggWars be sure to post them in the proper section.

Just wondering where do I post some ideas I have? I have also tried the BedWars on Hypixel and I feel like it is a way to compete or outdo CubeCraft's Eggwars.

MpN_YT

Jan 15, 2017
It literally takes 5 seconds to switch servers, I dont think anyone makes a big deal about spending 0.000000198% of their life to switch to a different server
where did you get that percentage? I want to see the research! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
CubeCraft likes to assure players with the most unique gameplay, and if eggwars if what makes CubeCraft popular then I say they need to focus on it a bit more, since it is the gamemode with most players, meaning the gamemode with most hackers, probably a gamemode with most bugs due to all the players. They could focus on ohter types of gamemodes, but eggwars is the star gamemode for them. Also a test server for players is not good for CubeCraft, they like to keep suspense and like to surprise their players.

D

Deleted member 258721

I've tried out BedWars and it was very silly, I want to say that BedWars will never become the best of EggWars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom