Votes: 27 100.0%
  • #BedWarsIsTheNewEggWars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
DISCLAIMER: This is not a complaint. This is a concern.

If Cubecraft wants to keep it's popularity, it's gotta need more updates and new stuff on eggwars, if not bedwars will just take all attention away, like it or not. I personally think eggwars is good right now, but without updates it's going to die out, especially when another big server just copied it (kinda). The same thing happened to Annihilation and MineZ on shotbow. They lost 90% of their playerbase in a couple of months. I'm sure some of you can remember this and know this is a problem.

Now of course some of you are gonna say: then think of something!
Well just look at the suggestion section of this forum. Plenty of ideas.
But now some go: Those ideas suck! or: Those ideas will ruin eggwars! They are uncreeative! they will do x and y!

So I though of a solution and here it is:

Eggwars Test Server!

A server to test all nice suggestions suggested in the forum section. Enderpreals, being able to buy a new egg, crazy potions, anything you can think of. Players can vote if they like it or not and maybe some of the ideas can make it tothe real eggwars.

Of course, the test server shouldn't become too big to not let the real eggwars become a graveyard.. Maybe have a limited amount of available, or only allow ranked players or something along those lines (probably against EULA so not really sure about that one, any EULA expert that can tell me?)

Seriously, if we don't do anything at all or keep going at this pace with eggwars, it will die out.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
The eggwars test server sounds interesting, but they can't test all suggestions some needs to be filtered out of course.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I've tried out BedWars on Hypixel and I must say that I really don't like it, of course it kind of has the same object as EggWars, but EggWars is way more fun to play in my opinion. And we're always thinking about ways to improve EggWars, so please if you have any suggestions for EggWars be sure to post them in the proper section (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/).

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I've tried out BedWars on Hypixel and I must say that I really don't like it, of course it kind of has the same object as EggWars, but EggWars is way more fun to play in my opinion. And we're always thinking about ways to improve EggWars, so please if you have any suggestions for EggWars be sure to post them in the proper section.
Eggwars Test Server!
A server to test all nice suggestions suggested in the forum section. Enderpreals, being able to buy a new egg, crazy potions, anything you can think of. Players can vote if they like it or not and maybe some of the ideas can make it tothe real eggwars.

Of course, the test server shouldn't become too big to not let the real eggwars become a graveyard.. Maybe have a limited amount of available, or only allow ranked players or something along those lines (probably against EULA so not really sure about that one, any EULA expert that can tell me?)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Eggwars Test Server!

Of course it would be nice to let our players test what's good and what isn't, but everyone has a different opinion on things so the one doesn't like this and the other doesn't like this. It would guess that it's also difficult to let everyone test all these features and you can't really let some players test and others not. Another problem is that if we let players test something they like and a bigger part of the players don't like it and we don't add it, the players who did like it might get upset.

Reactions: skifby

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
to say my opinion nothing died, for example when eggwars came out , does the hypixel skywars get killed??? no

*i refer to skywars due to popularity

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
DISCLAIMER: This is not a complaint. This is a concern.

If Cubecraft wants to keep it's popularity, it's gotta need more updates and new stuff on eggwars, if not bedwars will just take all attention away, like it or not. I personally think eggwars is good right now, but without updates it's going to die out, especially when another big server just copied it (kinda). The same thing happened to Annihilation and MineZ on shotbow. They lost 90% of their playerbase in a couple of months. I'm sure some of you can remember this and know this is a problem.

Now of course some of you are gonna say: then think of something!
Well just look at the suggestion section of this forum. Plenty of ideas.
But now some go: Those ideas suck! or: Those ideas will ruin eggwars! They are uncreeative! they will do x and y!

So I though of a solution and here it is:

Eggwars Test Server!

Seriously, if we don't do anything at all or keep going at this pace with eggwars, it will die out.
I think eggwars is good as it is. Also good idea on the testing room.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I've tried out BedWars on Hypixel and I must say that I really don't like it, of course it kind of has the same object as EggWars, but EggWars is way more fun to play in my opinion. And we're always thinking about ways to improve EggWars, so please if you have any suggestions for EggWars be sure to post them in the proper section.
I agree I tried BedWars but you can only have teams of 4 and the maps are really quite boring in my opinion! I will definitely always stick with CubeCraft!

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft will always be popular as a 1.9 server. Eggwars is already a lot better than hypixel's bed wars from what I've heard anyway. I think the only way to compete with other servers is to have games that no one else has. People would be willing to settle for a worse version of eggwars to have the convience of not having to switch servers. Right now cubecraft's best option is to stay as up to date as possible. Servers like hypixel and mineplex will die if they get to be 6 versions behind and even now it will take them forever to update their games to 1.11 if they wanted to. Those servers have dug themselves into a hole. I predict cubecraft and 1.9 pvp in general will become much more popular once Xbox and PE update as that will officially make 1.9 combat the standard. To summarize cubecraft already has a great eggwars game and would probably be better off making games that are unique to cubecraft.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
People would be willing to settle for a worse version of eggwars to have the convience of not having to switch servers.
It literally takes 5 seconds to switch servers, I dont think anyone makes a big deal about spending 0.000000198% of their life to switch to a different server

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It literally takes 5 seconds to switch servers, I dont think anyone makes a big deal about spending 0.000000198% of their life to switch to a different server
Why keep a server for a single gamemode though especially when you have that gamemode on your current server oy slightly different? :P Also having eggwars on cubecraft doesn't cause players from other servers (with similar games) to wanting to play and stay on cubecraft as they already have the ability to play that game on their favorite server. Would you play on another server just because it had a better version of cubecraft's eggwars? Probably not

Reactions: MpN_YT

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Idek what it is and BedWars already sounds stupid.
But I would like a test server, maybe like a beta tester for ranked players.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Welp.
Untitled.png

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Eggwars Test Server!

I do agree but lets not focus ONLY on eggwars, i think CC should focus on Skywars and Survival Games as they are one of the biggest games on CC along side eggwars
(Unsure of this fact) Pretty sure CC invented Skywars but Hypixel copied it , did most/all of the players just moved to hypixel's skywars? i don't think so

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom