Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes, I like this!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think this is a good idea.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I'm half and half.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
INTRO:
Hello there! I was playing a game of Eggwars and it lasted quite a long time. I would get into fights, one would get low and run away and buy new armor. This made me think of the Villager Lock.

upload_2017-5-25_20-46-49.jpeg
upload_2017-5-25_20-47-8.jpeg

SUGGESTION:
The villager lock would be a feature for games of Eggwars. Honestly, no one likes 3 hour long games of Eggwars. This would lock villager trades so players can't buy the following: Armor, Weapons, Pickaxes, and Miscellaneous. The only things you may buy are blocks and food. This would stop long games. When someone's weapon or armor breaks their out of luck.
The Villager Lock time could be around an hour.

PROS:
  • Stop long games by killing off players
  • Wouldn't stop players from building or starving to death
  • Would make players have to conserve their armor, weapons, and tools
CONS:
  • Armor and Weapons break
  • No more buying items
  • One's pickaxe could break and not be able to break egg protection

What do you think?
Let me know!

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Could be a nice solution, I like it but I don't think it's the correct one...
I just really want Ender Pearl in Normal EggWars, also lower the Shield price to 10 like in OP. <--- That could fix EggWars because main problem are campers. I just got a team of 3 in Fairground that build below the map, like below, below, below...
How?
Dunno u.u

Suggestion, I wouldn't like that Idea be implemented because it would kill long games (I like long games)
-1 but we need a solution to EggWars camping and runners.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think there should definitely have the option to buy enderpearls. I don't think that locking the store is the right way to go since if there are two teams left. Team 1's egg hasn't been destroyed yet and a player from Team 2 kills someone from Team 1, if the store were locked at this point then it would completely ruin their chances to win. This would make it way too easy to win at that point. I don't think a villager lock is the proper way to go on with this issue. I think enderpearls would be a good idea to try first. For that, I don't think this is a good idea.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I'm somewhat half and half about this. I mean, I can totally understand your point and it's a good idea but, it does have a lot of crucial cons. For example, if I don't have a pickaxe on me and the villager locks, well, I'm dead. On the other hand, there is another idea. Possibly after a certain amount of time, (An hour and 30 minutes let's say) All bows are eliminated and stripped from all players, and prices of each item increases by 40%. All pickaxes efficiently level increases by 1 level and obsidian breaking time increases by 35%. Additionally, The ender pearl price decreases by 60% rounded to the nearest whole number. This could be an option to vote on :). Possibly for diamond+

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
No. This would not be a good idea.

The problem is, tools and weapons break much slower than armor. Even 3 full sets of diamond protection 5 armor will break before a diamond sword breaks. Therefore, eventually, it will be a game without armor, and with only swords. That means every fight is about the luck of getting the first few hits, and it takes the skill out of things.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I'm somewhat half and half about this. I mean, I can totally understand your point and it's a good idea but, it does have a lot of crucial cons. For example, if I don't have a pickaxe on me and the villager locks, well, I'm dead. On the other hand, there is another idea. Possibly after a certain amount of time, (An hour and 30 minutes let's say) All bows are eliminated and stripped from all players, and prices of each item increases by 40%. All pickaxes efficiently level increases by 1 level and obsidian breaking time increases by 35%. Additionally, The ender pearl price decreases by 60% rounded to the nearest whole number. This could be an option to vote on :). Possibly for diamond+

I don't agree. That would change the game way too much. For example, the bow is a part of the definition of eggwars. Without the bow, there will be no room for advanced plays, only raw melee pvp. The price changes hardly matter, because in later stages of the game, diamonds are much easier to get since most utility items have been maxed out, so the only things to buy are armor and e pearls. This will instead make it much more difficult to catch runners.

For example, I was once in a game on oriental, the last 3 players were me and 2 other players on the same team. They outgeared me, and were both at least my equal in skill, judging from their number of kills earlier in the game. What I simply did was stock up on enderpearls, and pearled to another island every single time they pearled to me (bridges were broken and we all had bows anyways). The islands were just far enough to hit a pearl from one island to another, so if they pearled to chase me, they would land on the edge and be shot off, forcing them to use more pearls to get back up (they only tried that once). It took them more than an hour to kill me. Imagine this if pearls were cheaper...

Also, if you are half and half about this, vote for it in the polls! Every post should have everyone's opinion, especially as votes in the poll to simplify the data.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom