Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

broricharddixon

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Eggwars is bad now. The capacity of diamond gens, big maps, elytras, new shop layout. What is this clownery? F in the chat for the longtime fellow soldiers who are quitting because of it. I for one will definitely be cutting down my playing time, if I even play at all!

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
1639574802287.jpeg

For real tho at the moment we’ll have to do that but I’m pretty sure Cubecraft can do some tweaks to the game from now, I hope they do better the game for rushing, if not that’s fine.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars is bad now. The capacity of diamond gens, big maps, elytras, new shop layout. What is this clownery? F in the chat for the longtime fellow soldiers who are quitting because of it. I for one will definitely be cutting down my playing time, if I even play at all!
Ngl I really loved the new EggWars update, why don't u like it?

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Its currently one of the best game modes in my opinion, i liked it more when you could choose map without
Rank but i dont really mind, i play for fun so if u play for sweating i understand u

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Its currently one of the best game modes in my opinion, i liked it more when you could choose map without
Rank but i dont really mind, i play for fun so if u play for sweating i understand u
If u could choose maps without a rank, the EggWars rank itself will lose a big feature and many ppl with no longer see a reason to buy the rank, also, they must make it so in every game mode u can choose maps without having ranks if they make it on EggWars.

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
If u could choose maps without a rank, the EggWars rank itself will lose a big feature and many ppl with no longer see a reason to buy the rank, also, they must make it so in every game mode u can choose maps without having ranks if they make it on EggWars.
That really isnt true, before you could choose maps without having a rank, and people still bought them so i dont really see your point, same goes with friend list, needing a rank for more friends is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of to be honest, means u have to pay to enjoy the game more and to be able to socialize

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
That really isnt true, before you could choose maps without having a rank, and people still bought them so i dont really see your point, same goes with friend list, needing a rank for more friends is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of to be honest, means u have to pay to enjoy the game more and to be able to socialize
I don't agree with what you've said.

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
The only thing I consider positive from this update is the addition of the favorites menu.

Gens have become too overpowered. Nearly everyone has full iron in less than 10 minutes. This update is an update for campers and nons but not for those who have skill. Solo queueing Megas has become a lot harder. The two new maps that have been added are WAY TOO BIG and are similar to Fallen, as the islands are in a cross formation in which the island with overpowered gens in the middle are in a direct line with all the other team islands.

I was honestly hoping that CCG would add maps similar to Fruit and Time, which would be in a X formation instead of a Cross, making rushing easier and camping less viable. However this was not the case.

Due to the addition of Atlantis and Eve, my two favorite maps Fruit and Time have become more empty and thus are is harder to join. Leaderboard grinding has therefore also become slower and more time consuming.

I wish that CCG would

1. Nerf Gens in OP Mode
2. Add more Rushing-oriented maps for Megas.

Edit: Btw Elytras for only 6 Emeralds? Seriously, CCG??? Removing Elytras or at least tripling the price to 18 Ems would be more reasonable.

I will probably create a separate Post for this.

Reactions: Magikey

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
The only thing I consider positive from this update is the addition of the favorites menu.

Gens have become too overpowered. Nearly everyone has full iron in less than 10 minutes. This update is an update for campers and nons but not for those who have skill. Solo queueing Megas has become a lot harder. The two new maps that have been added are WAY TOO BIG and are similar to Fallen, as the islands are in a cross formation in which the island with overpowered gens in the middle are in a direct line with all the other team islands.

I was honestly hoping that CCG would add maps similar to Fruit and Time, which would be in a X formation instead of a Cross, making rushing easier and camping less viable. However this was not the case.

Due to the addition of Atlantis and Eve, my two favorite maps Fruit and Time have become more empty and thus are is harder to join. Leaderboard grinding has therefore also become slower and more time consuming.

I wish that CCG would

1. Nerf Gens in OP Mode
2. Add more Rushing-oriented maps for Megas.

Edit: Btw Elytras for only 6 Emeralds? Seriously, CCG??? Removing Elytras or at least tripling the price to 18 Ems would be more reasonable.

I will probably create a separate Post for this.
The elytras literally break after 1 use. They’re actually overbalanced. And plus, I don’t consider mega to be a gamemode for rushing, as you could probably find it way easier to do in solos or duos where the gens could not be abused as bad. I honestly don’t like the update either, but that doesn’t mean that CubeCraft is garbage, because I’m sure that they put a lot of work into creating this update. You should try to compromise rather than complain, like asking for a classic gamemode that ranks can vote on, so both sides can be happy. P.S. if you don’t like the new maps, then just don’t play on them (you can wait the extra couple minutes for matchmaking).

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Elytras have no place in a game in which the goal is either to kill players after hitting them a few hundred times or to void them by comboing them in to the void. I usually do the latter, and adding Elytras ruins this.

I'm not complaining, I'm just criticizing the decisions of CCG.

There is nothing more satisfying than rushing, clearing a whole team before even half of them have armor, and keeping games under 5-10 minutes, which is vital when you are grinding wins for leaderboard.
The elytras literally break after 1 use. They’re actually overbalanced. And plus, I don’t consider mega to be a gamemode for rushing, as you could probably find it way easier to do in solos or duos where the gens could not be abused as bad. I honestly don’t like the update either, but that doesn’t mean that CubeCraft is garbage, because I’m sure that they put a lot of work into creating this update. You should try to compromise rather than complain, like asking for a classic gamemode that ranks can vote on, so both sides can be happy. P.S. if you don’t like the new maps, then just don’t play on them (you can wait the extra couple minutes for matchmaking).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom