Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Elytras have no place in a game in which the goal is either to kill players after hitting them a few hundred times or to void them by comboing them in to the void. I usually do the latter, and adding Elytras ruins this.

I'm not complaining, I'm just criticizing the decisions of CCG.

There is nothing more satisfying than rushing, clearing a whole team before even half of them have armor, and keeping games under 5-10 minutes, which is vital when you are grinding wins for leaderboard.
Why are you complaining about an item with 10% of the time you probably won't see someone using it because most rounds won't even last until everyone gets really stacked and I don't mean iron armor stacked I mean diamond armor bows a decent amount of emeralds tons of obsidian ect.

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Why are you complaining about an item with 10% of the time you probably won't see someone using it because most rounds won't even last until everyone gets really stacked and I don't mean iron armor stacked I mean diamond armor bows a decent amount of emeralds tons of obsidian ect.
Keeping games under 10 minutes when solo queuing is not easy. By 10 minutes, most teams will have maxed their Dia Gens and have emerald Gens.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Keeping games under 10 minutes when solo queuing is not easy. By 10 minutes, most teams will have maxed their Dia Gens and have emerald Gens.
Even then cubecraft eggwars rounds are supposed to be long anyways like I have been in 1 hour matches in cc before

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom