Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Harm-Jan10

Well-Known Member
May 6, 2016
2
0
76
28
Hey people, I've played Eggwars yesterday and I'm not happy with the new update. You can smash 3 miles away from you, I don't like the update. My question is: please, come with a new update, this isn't fun anymore.
 

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
What if i told you... that it is fun.
Thats my opinion imo.
I love the new update.
It brings life to the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrHam

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
Well, I love the new Eggwars update. There are only a few who don't like the new Eggwars update and I'm quite sure CubeCraft isn't going to remove the update because a few people don't like the update.
 

Arie04

Member
Jun 28, 2017
1
0
1
22
maybe, another game with the same ideay but with another name, because I like cubecraft now
 

LuisZapataR

Well-Known Member
Oct 16, 2016
78
145
108
Peru - Lima
If you refer to the SHOP, there are options to be able to put it as it was before.
I am sure that most of the players, they like the new update and Cubecraft would have no reason to change it.
Good luck with your suggestion.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom