Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDoffer

Dec 26, 2018
thanks for the new eggwars maps.
3 gold for 1 golden apple in overpowered? maybe 2 gold is better?
please let us be able to choose a map without a rank!

Reactions: Anthoken

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Awesome update! Especially the kit upgrades. Now it's really going to be harder to decide which kit you're going to choose.

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
A mi me parecio una gran actualizacion , y mas el echo de equiparse automaticamente ahorra mucho tiempo y es un gran cambio

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
A mi me parecio una gran actualizacion , y mas el echo de equiparse automaticamente ahorra mucho tiempo y es un gran cambio
a1bbfd99-6a86-461e-82b1-a19d614bc33c-png.150889

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Very nice update! I think the afk stuff should be tweaked a bit. What if you need to pee or want to grab some food if you are in a game. it would be very stupid to get kicked after 3 minutes because of that. 3 minutes might be good for solo (5-10 would be better) but for example, if you are in teaparty or a similar map. Your other teammates will just defend the island so it would me lame if you got kicked because you were going to grab a drink. Another example, you have been playing for over 2 hours in a single underthesea game. dinner is ready so you decide to eat dinner very fast to get back and finish the game with your other teammates, very strange to get kicked in that situation.I also think the 1 min timer should be extended for the same reason.

Possible solution:
Increase the afk-kick timer as the playing time in one map increases. so 3 minutes is fine if the game just started because you can just join a new game with your friends. but after like 30 minutes maybe the afk-kick moved to 15-20 minutes.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Very nice update! I think the afk stuff should be tweaked a bit. What if you need to pee or want to grab some food if you are in a game. it would be very stupid to get kicked after 3 minutes because of that. 3 minutes might be good for solo (5-10 would be better) but for example, if you are in teaparty or a similar map. Your other teammates will just defend the island so it would me lame if you got kicked because you were going to grab a drink. Another example, you have been playing for over 2 hours in a single underthesea game. dinner is ready so you decide to eat dinner very fast to get back and finish the game with your other teammates, very strange to get kicked in that situation.I also think the 1 min timer should be extended for the same reason.

Possible solution:
Increase the afk-kick timer as the playing time in one map increases. so 3 minutes is fine if the game just started because you can just join a new game with your friends. but after like 30 minutes maybe the afk-kick moved to 15-20 minutes.
If you want to pee or get something to eat, you can do it within 3 minutes (atleast I can). Also, this system was designed so there are less AFK players, and you're basically AFK when you have to pee. you could just wait untill the game has finished and then go use the bathroom. But if you really want to be afk, you can put something on top of your jump key so the afk system doesn't detect you being afk. And did you notice if you are in a party you can not get kicked due to an error saying 'you can't switch lobbies whilst being in a party' or something. So I think you can find a solution to your problem quite easily, without the system changing.

BrickSageYT

Jan 7, 2018
for a next update you guys should make it like skywars but when they die instantly you get all their gems

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom