Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KrazyKid422

Sep 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft staff i would like to give a new idea to eggwars. Eggwars is fun in all and i enjoy it (a lot) but i would like it if the persons egg you are destroying he can kill himself and get spawn protection if you can get spawn protection from that one player the same amount of time he does. Or set a timer of like 3 seconds before he can spawn in. It really annoys me when someone hits me off because i cant hit him and break his egg.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't agree. if you die, that mean you don't have any gear. I don't think who ever has gear should get protection.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The spawn protection is there to give the player that died a fair chance. Without it, there is little to no chance for him to save his egg before someone destroys it.

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hello Cubecraft staff i would like to give a new idea to eggwars. Eggwars is fun in all and i enjoy it (a lot) but i would like it if the persons egg you are destroying he can kill himself and get spawn protection if you can get spawn protection from that one player the same amount of time he does. Or set a timer of like 3 seconds before he can spawn in. It really annoys me when someone hits me off because i cant hit him and break his egg.
This is a very good idea, in maps like space you just cant break the egg :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom