Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
It isnt easy but is possible, and cubecraft is larger that lifeboat, how lifeboat can have chest UI and cubecraft no?
because they decided to

It could be also for performance reasons and that it could be glitchy and they dont want to deal with that just yet

D

Deleted member 193885

- We already plan to make them break player placed blocks, as it says that on the "to be added list".
On the list it says "Bedrock" though : )
- I've added it to the change list to make the ability not activate if the killed player has 0 tokens/doesn't have enough to drop tokens or dies in the void.
Awesome, thank you! :D
- Yeah I knew that 1.8 and 1.9 had different prices for Golden Apples. I'll get Golden apples on 1.9 OP changed back to 3 gold tokens.
Thank you! :D
- Eggmites are purely in the game to distract users on their island etc to assist you with killing them or their egg. We've made them semi-expensive to balance the usage of them. I don't think we might change the price for the future.
Great! :)
- I've made them slabs full blocks now so they aren't looking odd.
Thank you! :)
- I've patched the hole on Undergrowth and will be released on the next map update soon.
Thank you! :)

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
I don't like the fact the shop displays how much iron, gold or diamonds you have. You can see how much tokens you have in your inventory, it makes the shop a lot more confusing and harder to look up the price of an item. I wouldn't mind if you remove it.

Reactions: Exull

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
This is a fairly small feedback and I guess you could get used to this, but ever since this update a detail has slightly irritated me: the fact that the actual shop product prices are indicated at the bottom and not that clearly marked. Right now when you want to purchase something in the shop and hover your mouse over the item, your attention is immediately directed towards the amount of tokens you have (in this screenshot the "Your Iron: 13" text), since that is the text which is in the middle, right under the name of the item, separated from the other texts and with a different colour formatting for the amount, making the actual number (13 in this screenshot) stand out. That is often the first thing you see when purchasing something and it makes you think that is the price of the item, but it isn't.

Countless amounts of times have I already wanted to quickly check the price of a product and read the number written in green there, only to realize that is not the price and instead it is now shown embedded with other grey text almost at the bottom.

I think the price of the product should be the main thing here, not the amount of the tokens I have. I can anyways clearly see the amount of tokens in my inventory right under there. The actual price should be the most visible text, to which your attention gets immediately attracted upon hovering your mouse on top of the item.

Shop prices snip.png

Last edited:

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't like the fact the shop displays how much iron, gold or diamonds you have. You can see how much tokens you have in your inventory, it makes the shop a lot more confusing and harder to look up the price of an item. I wouldn't mind removing it.
When you have multiple stacks of tokens, it becomes harder. Maybe this could be done as an option but not many people would actually turn it off

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
How do you think it should be done?

First of all, I think the prices should be moved up, so they're the first things you see when hovering on top of the item. Then, make the actual number stand out by adding a different contrasting colour for example.

Perhaps the text for the amount of tokens in the inventory could be moved to the bottom and made less eye-catching, since it's not the main and most important thing here (the price is). Or maybe it could even be completely removed, as suggested by @Joske432 because if you don't know you how many tokens you have, you can just have a look at your inventory, shown right under.
All this is fairly simple, but I think it can make a difference.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This is a fairly small feedback and I guess you could get used to this, but ever since this update a detail has slightly irritated me: the fact that the actual shop product prices are indicated at the bottom and not that clearly marked. Right now when you want to purchase something in the shop and hover your mouse over the item, your attention is immediately directed towards the amount of tokens you have (in this screenshot the "Your Iron: 13" text), since that is the text which is in the middle, right under the name of the item, separated from the other texts and with a different colour formatting for the amount, making the actual number (13 in this screenshot) stand out. That is often the first thing you see when purchasing something and it makes you think that is the price of the item, but it isn't.

Countless amounts of times have I already wanted to quickly check the price of a product and read the number written in green there, only to realize that is not the price and instead it is now shown embedded with other grey text almost at the bottom.

I think the price of the product should be the main thing here, not the amount of the tokens I have. I can anyways clearly see the amount of tokens in my inventory right under there. The actual price should be the most visible text, to which your attention gets immediately attracted upon hovering your mouse on top of the item.

View attachment 173735
Yeah, my boyfriend played EggWars yesterday and they were confused too, I'll see if I can get it moved to be below the actual cost. Thanks for the feedback! :D

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hello CubeCrafters,

Thank you for all your feedback with regards to the EggWars update. We always try our best to bring you the most enjoyable games possible but know it's important to update and refresh our gamemodes to attract new players and keep things interested.

We have heard your recent feedback from the new EggWars update and understand that we've got this a bit wrong.
We are sorry.
You, our players, are what makes CubeCraft so magical and we will work as fast as possible to find a good way forward.

Based on the feedback that we receive, we will tweak the game as fast as we can, to make an experience that everyone can enjoy.

We will update this forum post with all the changes we make and plan to make. If there is something you want changing, feel free to reply to this thread, and if there is enough support for it, we will consider making the change.

Please be precise with what you are asking as feedback of "We don't like that" doesn't help us at all!

Quick note - suggestions to just "revert" the entire gamemode will be deleted from this thread. Many of you have been asking for an EggWars update for a while and we don't want the game to become stale or dormant. Let's work to build a fresh take together.

Looking forward to getting this update sorted, sorry for the bumpy ride - please work with us, not against us. We hope you enjoy the following changes:

Changes we've made:
6/08/2020:
ADDED: Axes have been added to bedrock.
REMOVED: Removed the 10 block, 30 block and stairs auto-bridgers.
CHANGED: Axes have been added into the tools section of the shop as well on Java.
FIXED: Placing a block against an egg on Java 1.8 caused TNT to spawn.
FIXED: 2 shops would spawn in the same location on Java solo EggWars.

07/08/2020:
REMOVED: Remove wood planks from the shop.
REMOVED: Remove axes on 1.8 & Bedrock.
CHANGED: Replace the wooden planks with gold ore blocks.
ADDED: If you break gold ore, make it drop 1 gold token. Make sure the magic touch ability doesn't drop the gold. Added a lore to the ore.
ADDED: Add 5 golden apples to the food shop on Bedrock.
ADDED: Add more amount options for arrows on Bedrock
ADDED: Add more amounts options for glass on Bedrock
ADDED: Add shifting clicks on all stackable items in the shop
CHANGED: Reorder food menu on Java. Revert the layout to the old style and add the new items around it.
CHANGED: Reduced the price of Golden apples on OP.
FIXED: Golden carrots appearing with incorrect prices.
CHANGED: Moved the Tower Structure into the Emerald shop and tweaked the price.
CHANGED: Made there always be an Aztec map available on Java 1.9 so larger parties always have something to play. This is more of a patch than anything else, so isn't perfect, but a lot of requests for larger maps to be available.

08/08/2020:
FIX: Remove special shop from the shop layout setting.
CHANGE: On 1.9 Java, the price of Golden apples has been increased from 2 to 3 again.
CHANGE: Increased the speed of structures.
FIX: Blastball doesn't deal damage or destroy placed blocks. Made them destroy placed blocks.
CHANGE: Removed Emerald generator from auto upgrading. Emerald generators would now need to be upgradeable by users. All Emerald generators start on level 0.
CHANGE: The Tower Structure is now in the Emerald shop with a tweaked price.
CHANGE: We've changed some Emerald generator locations.

Changes we plan to make:
ADD: Stop being able to open egg skin on Bedrock when hitting your egg with a weapon in your hand.
CHANGE: Reduce the upward force of the leap feather
CHANGE: Change the leap forward force to be like the CubeCraft Plus lobby double jump.
CHANGE: Increase the speed of structures.
CHANGE: Improving the prices of Emerald shop items.
CHANGE: For splash-able potions, make it so when you throw a potion, you get the effects, your opponents get the effects, but your teammates don't get the effects.
FIX: Potion colours on all networks.
CHANGE: Make it so the theft ability doesn't activate if the killed player has 0 tokens/doesn't have enough to drop tokens or dies in the void.
FIX: On Bedrock, holding sword warning doesn't apply on custom shop skins.
CHANGE: Tell the player what level you upgraded a generator to.
ADD: Support for Emerald generator level 3.
ADD: x5 option for TNT on Bedrock.
ADD: 30 second cooldown for Tower structures.
CHANGE: Move "Your <currency>:" in the shop menu on items to be under the actual item price, to avoid confusion.
I think these fixes are really good and fast which was an amazing time but can you please make it so that you cannot open generators, shops and custom shops as when doing blocks and pic rush it is very annoying when you open a generator or shop. Please can you also remove the 24 clay thing (OP). It’s just horrible. Buy a small amount or a large amount there doesn’t have to be one in the middle as either of them are good enough and it would not suit any map (bedrock) well. Except toy house but that’s 1 map.

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
What happened to the items you could buy with emeralds on Western, Mushrooms and Under Da Sea?
Those items where a lot more useful than the items we can buy with emeralds now. Maybe you can add them back but tweak the price so it's balanced with the production speed of the new emerald gens.

D

Deleted member 486250

Could you put the golden apple before the cake and the milk bucket at the bedrock eggwars shop? it's annoying having to swipe down all the time @Camezonda

Reactions: Camezonda
D

Deleted member 486250

@Camezonda
1. Another mini QoL suggestions for EggWars Shop Bedrock, the back button is at the bottom, why not add another one at the top? so when you buy items that are at the top in the store you do not have to leave the store and re-enter.
2.Those people who play on a pc may know that they can use the up and down arrows in case the mouse wheel does not work, however the store does not have support for the enter key, although you can move with the keyboard arrows you still have to click using the mouse, so add support for the enter key and for the delete key to return?

Edit: Omg, the enter key works! Didnt work before lol,It would be great if you add support to the delete button to go back

Edit2: If I hold down the arrow keys dont work, you need to click click Click click...

Jan 13, 2019
Hey! I am really glad all the changes being made to make the update better. This might not be really feedback cause I really don’t know the issue behind this. I have been noticing lag playing eggwars (Bedrock) on my switch specifically. Especially when I go near the mid in most maps both team and solo. Has there been a culprit for this or is it a client-side issue.

WEROOCVEL

Aug 9, 2020
Hola estoy asiendo un video para youtube y solo quería tener aprobación para los comandos en eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom