Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I've played some games and actually the update isn't that bad at all. I kind of like it! The only thing I really don't like are the structures, so I would prefer you to completely remove them.

I really love the new ability and the shortcuts to full armour sets. Also the achievements for winning with each kit are a nice addition.

Just like with every update I feel like people really exeggerate how bad it is. The structures aren't that nice but for the rest the update is quite good!
Yeah people just don’t like change...

Reactions: Maaarijn

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
You know what? 5 years from now people are going to love the new Eggwars, and Cubecraft is gonna add new stuff, and they’re gonna hate it

WANDRBOY

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2017
Spain
The update may change abit fo stuff. But please just consider to bring normal eggwars but on how it was. This update was really not a good idea. Eggwars is losing players. Longer time to find a map. Eggwars how it was should stay like it was. It was just perfect and now it's chaos. Also I can agree with Doctor on bringing speed eggwars back. That was a fun eggwars addon and I know a lot of people would love to see it come back. It would def be more played than beta was too. Much love <3

Reactions: klqus and Itsfoxyy

Itsfoxyy

Aug 5, 2020
IKR, the staff worked hard on this update, and instead of appreciating their hard work, the Cubecraft community has become toxic.
Its not a good update thats the thing though. We understand they put time into the update but the majority of community does not like the update and it shows.

Reactions: klqus and Mafe

Mafe

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Colombia
It is good that you want to create a new game mode, but please leave the traditional one, you will lose many users for this change.

1596733802703.png

Reactions: klqus and zDutchie

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Terrible planning for future to remove axes and wood. It makes it fun to have different types of blocks that you need different tools for. Now every defense will be again just obsidian. Also the it being broken in the first till using 15 diamonds to upgrade a emerald gen at MID? Thats just weird nobody is even gonna use these emerald gens anymore why even keep it in? Gold ore is just dumb and isnt going to get used because obsidian is 10 times better. Great update but these things planned in future are just absolute poop.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I think that what is in the game right now (besides emerald gens maxing at 2 and not 3) is good. The only thing i think shouldnt have changed was the cost of gapples.

Twyra

Dec 13, 2019
This WAS your gamemode, Your original IDEA, So y did you choose now to copy from Hypixel? And ignore the fact that basically no one played the beta, so don't force this update on us, or just bring back the old version until you can find a solution for your new version
yea i dont understand why they put it in, i mean indeed no one played beta

Reactions: klqus

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
First off, y'all never should have pushed an update to both versions that was not supported by the majority of the player base in both versions. I can't speak for Bedrock, but the participation was really low for Beta on Java vs the original game. Don't push such an overhaul to the main version until players show resounding support for the update. YES, an update is needed, but don't push what people don't like just to chase Hypixel.

(Also, just removing comments that request a reversion (re-separation) is another way of silencing your community and will just be a repeat of years past that lead to the big downfall in server traffic. Pretty disappointing to see this being considered an acceptable staff action again.)

Update considerations: EggWars is a strategy-heavy game--all about moves and counter-moves. The new additions to this update lean the meta heavily in favor of high level pvpers and ruins this balance of strategy. (Basically, the update creates overpowered counters to previous strategies used to counter high-level pvpers). Please remove the following items that do this: leap, strength potion, and auto-structures. If players just want to focus on PvP and ignore strategy, there's Skywars, FFA, and duels for that.

Specifically regarding auto-structures: Lucky Islands already has issues with auto-structures being able to go above and below build limit and enable camping. Why bring auto-structures into EggWars where we finally saw a decrease in below-map camping?
EDIT: crossed out above paragraph because after testing in solos there was not an issue with auto-structures ignoring build limits.

Last edited:

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Remove the new blossom map. No fun to play. I skip it everytime I hoped this map would only be for beta but now it's added it should just be removed again

iLuvDqcks

Aug 6, 2020
Thanks for acknowledging our frustration. I admit that at first I was just angry, but I've warmed up to the new gamemode a bit. I would like to make a suggestion though. Can you guys please move the steak back to it's original spot? It is the only thing that I mess up when I buy my gear. I always end up with 25 carrots. My solution is to take the golden carrots, and put it where the steak is, while moving the carrots and steak to the left one tile. Thanks for consideration. -Until next time, Ash.

OhHate

Aug 1, 2020
The point of the complaints was to remove everything, we don't like it and no one asked for it. The suggestions I'm bringing is to either make it a separate mode or remove it. Also, we have been asking for speed for 3 years now. I'm still surprised it's not being added but this is.
Adding speed would only be occupied by a few people, at least I would occupy it but it would be something "silly", it is like adding the rod, but it would be very, very competitive, and it is not gapple pvp or pot pvp to have speed, it is egg wars , is intelligence, playing with strategies.
and yes, there is speed, if you have an improved ability there is

Criiss

Oct 23, 2015
They are some of my ideas:
* Increase the price of arrows or bow to prevent games from becoming so long due to players who only stay on their island with the bow
* remove the diamond armor as I see that almost no one wears it
* decrease the price of the ender Pearl as it could make the games faster

These ideas I say from my point of view, I am a player of version 1.8 IGN: Criis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom