Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsfoxyy

Aug 5, 2020
keep normal eggwars and your trash beta gamemode separate no one likes it but we loved your normal original eggwars that is why so many people are mad about the new update please listen otherwise youre gonna lose alot of loyal fans which honestly only played your server cause of eggwars. regular eggwars not this new beta gamemode that you are now forcing on all of us but yall dont care cause you wanna ad hear to the mass public instead of the people that genuinely play on your server 24/7

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So this is a post about things that need to change in the new mode. The shop needs to go back to how it was. Whenever i want to buy steak, i always by carrots, etc. things that were added in the update should be in their menu.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This WAS your gamemode, Your original IDEA, So y did you choose now to copy form Hypixel? And ignore the fact that basically no one played the beta, so don't force this update on us, or just bring back the old version until you can find a solution for your new version
How did cubecraft copy hypixel?

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
The change we want is to have them separated once again youve failed to listen to the community but onve again no one is surprised because there use to it well done cube pat on the back :)
Just bring the normal eggwars. The new mode is fine, but dont delete the normal mode
I think what you're telling us is a good suggestion. Like you said "you want what's best for us," but a lot of people don't like that.
It's important for our games to be updated and not to become stale. Hopefully we can work together to get better results going forwards. We're currently doing some changes and looking at the feedback from the community.

But I want you to remove the bug or I don't know if it's a bug, but I want you to remove that when you put a block on top of or next to the egg it comes out TnT, please this is a very annoying thing.

Thanks for reading.
This bug has been reported and is being worked on!

Thank You guys for doing this, I do have some ideas too
heres my thread :>
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-fix-eggwars.257352/#post-1207367
We have looked at these ideas and this is what we have to say:
1. We have already removed the autobridge!
2. Potions are core minecraft mechanics which we're excited to bring to eggwars and we'll make sure that they're correctly balanced for the players!
3. This is quite a cool idea although this is more easier said than done!

Also, why are people's comments being deleted? They have the right to complain and give there own opinions...
Yeah don’t delete comments
We're happy to work with community members, this thread is made to figure out how to move forwards. Some comments are being deleted as they aren't adding anything to the post although they aren't being deleted outside of this thread.

It strikes me as unbalanced that wood is now in the game, pretty cheaply, and yet we don't have axes.
The axes are currently in the weapons category in the shop but we're going to move them to the tools category!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
It's important for our games to be updated and not to become stale. Hopefully we can work together to get better results going forwards. We're currently doing some changes and looking at the feedback from the community.

This bug has been reported and is being worked on!

We have looked at these ideas and this is what we have to say:
1. We have already removed the autobridge!
2. Potions are core minecraft mechanics which we're excited to bring to eggwars and we'll make sure that they're correctly balanced for the players!
3. This is quite a cool idea although this is more easier said than done!

We're happy to work with community members, this thread is made to figure out how to move forwards. Some comments are being deleted as they aren't adding anything to the post although they aren't being deleted outside of this thread.

The axes are currently in the weapons category in the shop but we're going to move them to the tools category!
QoL features like a customizable shop would be nice. Or new maps. NOT removing one of the most popular gamemodes on the server

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
It takes a big person to know you made a mistake. It takes a bigger person to admit that mistake. It takes an even bigger person to fix it.

I’m honestly disappointed in the community for the way they’ve treated the staff team. Yes this wasn’t a popular update and I personally didn’t like this update, but the moderators and helpers did nothing wrong.

I love this community with everything I have, but it saddens me to see how angry everyone is at the people that are just trying to help them. However this isn’t an excuse to be like this with the admins, they tried something new and when it failed they know they have to correct it. People don’t have to spam #staff-help and the suggestion sub-forum saying they want it to be reverted. I personally would like to keep it separate/make this version better but I know that it’s not going to be perfect and I hope the rest of the community understands.

Jan 13, 2019
Honestly EggWars was very good before the update. But I guess things should change. Here are my thoughts:

I think a few items are unneccesary like tipped arrows and ladder structures as it increases camping

Also it would be nice if the ability to buy 5x gapples would come back.

I would love for the 3 maps that were added on java to also come on bedrock.

Lastly I believe an eggwars update was the perfect opportunity to rebalance kits and add a few new ones. So I hope that can be added.

Thats all for now. I appreciate the staff being open for changes and suggestions:)

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I found two bugs:
1) Normal arrow doesn't have the SHIFT+CLICK option: it's present on all types of arrows except the normal one.
2) How you enjoyed EggWars update command doesn't work: it produces the "unknown command". I'm playing the Italianized version of Server.

I have one suggestions:
Weakness arrow is too more powerful for nubs that bowspam. Increase the price, make it costs diamonds instead of gold or remove them.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I thought novoid egg was loved by people and I was playing even I was playing it but it was bad to remove and the number of players dropped instead of new updates I mean novoid egg comeback? maybe players like to play it again and more people join :p

Reactions: Mega_Moenz

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Something wrong please add in normal mode ability to buy 1 carrot now its 5 or 60 in normal. Make ladders cheaper in normal mode.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
2) How you enjoyed EggWars update command doesn't work: it produces the "unknown command". I'm playing the Italianized version of Server.

I'm correcting myself: it WORKS, but only when you still in game (you have literally 5 seconds to vote) AND it's not working with UNICODE caracters (click-boxes are shifted)

D

Deleted member 486250

I'm amazed at how many people say the update have to be reversed when it is clearly mentioned in the thread that the staff team needs objective criticism in order to improve the update and that it definitely won't be reversed because not everything in it is bad.

To be honest, this "EPIC EGGWARS UPDATE" doesn't really have big changes to the game, but the few changes implemented are really bad as they affect the game from start to finish. Find a middle ground between Normal EggWars and Beta EggWars so that players don't feel such a sudden change, but when the game takes 15-20 minutes they can make use of some of the additions implemented in this update.

EMERALD GENS
If you want to keep the essence of "Normal EggWars" for people who like to play as they always have, deactivate the emerald generators at the beginning of the games and activate them at level 1 after 10 minutes, level 2 at 15 minutes and level 3 at 20 minutes.

Remove the "Leap Feather" and the "Blastball" they just shouldn't be in EGGWARS and add specific emerald items on every map.

Eggwars games usually last between 10 to 15 minutes, so if a game is too long due to the campers, you can easily use the "Fast Bridge" explained below.

CHANGE THE PRICES
  • Change the price of the golden apple from 3 to 2 gold. (Overpowered)
  • Change the price of the powerful golden apple from 10 to 15 or 20 diamond. (Overpowered)

AUTO BRIDGING
Remove all automatic structures from the block section and integrate ONLY "Fast Bridge" in the emerald section.

- How does the fast bridge work?
Well, in java / bedrock the automatic structures of wall, tower, etc. only serve for campers to take advantage of them and make games last longer, so they must be removed.
Automatic bridges are TOO SLOW, they are useless in bedrock since there you can run and jump while you build and in java they are not much use if they are so slow.

The fast bridge will have a price of 16 or maybe 8 emeralds and will work as the automatic bridges in Chaos SkyWars (Bedrock), fast automatic bridges and that go towards the direction in which we are looking.

@Camezonda @Redned @Palombo @rubik_cube_man @Zed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom