Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reapz

Well-Known Member
Jul 29, 2018
509
985
109
www.planetminecraft.com
I reported him and it got denied due to insufficient evidence my team member was also recording and we know what the guy did but at least I got revenge :D:cool:
 

Fedde2001

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2016
173
148
123
25
Netherlands
I reported him and it got denied due to insufficient evidence my team member was also recording and we know what the guy did but at least I got revenge :D:cool:

If the report was Denied there’s not much you can do, and like you Said at least you got the revenge...
So congratz with the (I guess you won) win!

And in the video you can’t really see if this Guy just has a really poor Connection and is having laggspikes or that he is using Some kind of client... :/
Thats the sad thing about these clients, luckily you are able to kill them (most of the time)!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reapz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom