Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So in this forum i will be "only" Discussing about cool tips and tricks for the map treehouse
Some of these tips can be applied in different maps but it works best in Treehouse (Only map i play)
Keep in mind i am giving you my tips (so i can use it against you)

1- Choose Team Green
The reasoning for this is because it gives you quick access to mid with limited amount of blocks, you could also do this with blue team but the 3rd tip supports the idea of being in team green

2-Selecting Your Kit
So If you will follow my tips i recommend to choose a kit that provides you with food (i recommend the golden apple kit)

3-Build Up Not Straight Across
So whenever you are building a bridge to middle make sure you build a staircase upwards it will give you instant access to a level 3 Gold, Level 3 Diamond And Level 1 Diamond Generator, When you are building a staircase start from right behind the villager there is a little 1 lower block where you can start your staircase, you stop at the first patch of leaves/bush and the minute you reach there go up a bit and barricade the area around the first iron generator you see (unless you fell) Most players don't carry pickaxes that early in the game so the gold and diamond generators are all for you (and your team) unless they build up then your screwed
BONUS: This strategy is the best in OP because 35 iron is enough for a bit of food and lots of blocks

4- Heading back
As your going back make sure you have enough to buy 1 punch bow and arrows, try to also keep 5 diamonds to upgrade the diamond generator, it could save your life

5-Buying your Gear
Buy yourself armor (and a backup set in OP) Whatever Weapon you like , pickaxe and food and blocks

6-Your Decision
Would you rather Go defeat your neighboring islands or go back to mid and recollect diamonds and gold for better gear

The Rest is for you to decide (i can't predict the match that will happen to you)

-------
If other things happen
-If a enemy team is building towards you warn your teammates and continue to build in case you loose your egg and it will be your get away
-If you want to support your team stop your bridge and backfire their plan if you manage to destroy the enemy teams egg you saved your team (unless they already broke your egg then you avenged them)
-If you reached middle and the enemy team starts to build collect some diamonds and gold and head back and quickly buy a punch bow to defend against the enemies
-If you are in a corner island go kill your neighboring team that is either blue or green and take over their island as your own and build to middle

Reply With Tips
I will add them to the post and credit you :D
Enjoy!

-------------
New Tips!
7- Never make direct bridges to mid
If you are in late game do whatever it takes to destroy any direct bridge to middle and take over a neighboring island and build from there to mid | It will stall the enemy team

8- Safe Bridges Traps
First of all a safe bridge is with a roof and two block walls on both sides
You place two block high wall infront of you when the enemy will enter your bridge on your side break 1 block from the ground because most players sprint against the wall and mine so it will be an instant death as they fall
This is considered Spleefing them but you pre-made the hole

Last edited:

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
Good advice, I always try to hit myself up with the straight on islands, better for rushing..

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I just pick the colour I like the most :x
Thanks for your time to write out some tips! Treehouse is in my opinion a quite difficult map.

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
If it's just a game with my friends, and not competitive I always pick yellow :D

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Good advice, I always try to hit myself up with the straight on islands, better for rushing..
Thanks, If you ever see me in Treehouse it will most likely be i am in green
I just pick the colour I like the most :x
Thanks for your time to write out some tips! Treehouse is in my opinion a quite difficult map.
Its not that difficult maybe because i play too much of it XD
No Problem i was bored so i wrote this down
If it's just a game with my friends, and not competitive I always pick yellow :D
The whole purpose of the game is to have fun
i take it too seriously and some times smash my hand on my desk if i die/loose

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Tree house is a pretty easy map, but thanks for the tips. I almost win with no diamonds, as I go from island to island cheesing and killing. I leae one persone behind to defend and get obsidian. It is also pretty effective.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Another tip,
Dont die.
You just stole that from the parkour tip XD
#cubetip Dont let other people break your egg
Nah it makes the game more intense where u have to stay alive
that is the reason i posted these tips
Tree house is a pretty easy map, but thanks for the tips. I almost win with no diamonds, as I go from island to island cheesing and killing. I leae one persone behind to defend and get obsidian. It is also pretty effective.
that is another way to win
This will help :p thanks
No problem
#Cubetip don't be stupid :)
ya i hate when teammates do that

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom