Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft have a monthly EggWars Tournament?

• I Think CubeCraft Should

• I Don't Think CubeCraft Should

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Club

Mar 27, 2020
United States
discord.gg
Hello,

CubeCraft should have a monthly EggWars Tournament so decent, players can vers other players at there skill level or higher. This will still be an open event for all to join but it will be bracketed. Please let me know for any further details. My Discord is Game Club#9004. Answer the poll below to show the CubeCraft team that you would like it. It would be cool if there would be a rank that you would win if you win you would get it for a month or until the next tournament. It would be a Teams Of Two tournament.

Thanks,
Evan L

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think they should, but why stop at Bedrock, Java could use this too. Giving the winner a rank upgrade and the top 10 some sort of gadget or cubelet would be fun too!

Reactions: Game Club

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello,

CubeCraft should have a monthly EggWars Tournament so decent, players can vers other players at there skill level or higher. This will still be an open event for all to join but it will be bracketed. Please let me know for any further details. My Discord is Game Club#9004. Answer the poll below to show the CubeCraft team that you would like it. It would be cool if there would be a rank that you would win if you win you would get it for a month or until the next tournament. It would be a Teams Of Two tournament.

Thanks,
Evan L

The tournament idea is not that bad, but no, not a rank upgrade. Just giving away ranks by winning a simple tournament would be too easy for good and skilled players. Also hosting a tournament might be a little hard/messy when there's a huge amount of players that wants to join the tournament. I think tournaments are not really a cubecraft style though. When they will be hosting this on Java the prises should be changed to the same as you'll get when you're lucky at the community-games : normal, rare and/or uber cubelet(s) and a free multiplier. The community games can be a little bit messy already (Sorry Younisco they're still fun!<3) and that has a maximum of 24 players, Imagine hosting a tournement which contains more than 60 players. I vote no for this time. :)

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Also, a rank is for a lifetime and not for just a month because you won an eggwars tournament.
Cubecraft gives away free ranks on Twitter, which doesn't even boost the player count a lot. I think trying a tournament this summer on Java (smaller player base) and then seeing how it performs would be a good thing to try. They could then move this to Bedrock which has a larger player base.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Cubecraft gives away free ranks on Twitter, which doesn't even boost the player count a lot. I think trying a tournament this summer on Java (smaller player base) and then seeing how it performs would be a good thing to try. They could then move this to Bedrock which has a larger player base.

The reason they gave ranks away on twitter was mainly because of something special that happend before and they wanted to celebrate it and not really boost their player count, but I get what you're on :) But giving monthly ranks away is not something that I want to see, even at the community games (which are every month I believe) they don't give a rank(s) away, but multipliers and normal, rare or ubercubelets.

Last edited:

Game Club

Mar 27, 2020
United States
discord.gg
The reason they gave ranks away on twitter was mainly because of something special that happend before and they wanted to celebrate it and not really boost their player count, but I get what you're on :) But giving monthly ranks away is not something that I want to see, even at the community games (which are every month I believe) they don't give a rank(s) away, but multipliers and normal, rare or ubercubelets.

It is just an example.

Gooboy14

Apr 24, 2020

They could also just do a randomizer for who joins the tournament. You could be able to try to join on the discord server that they have and they pick like a random 60 people to join the tournament.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
For java, there are already some tournaments. I would be nice if someone would be able to make these tournaments but not only for eggwars duo's but for every game. The price for winning can vary depending on what game it is.

Gooboy14

Apr 24, 2020
Hi there
For java, there are already some tournaments. I would be nice if someone would be able to make these tournaments but not only for eggwars duo's but for every game. The price for winning can vary depending on what game it is.

I agree with this because it doesn't have to be ranks it could be any kind of thing like skins for in game things, a pet, maybe even just a new color or name tag.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The tournament idea is not that bad, but no, not a rank upgrade. Just giving away ranks by winning a simple tournament would be too easy for good and skilled players.
This is a very poor argument to make. Laughable actually.
I know players that have received ranks for simply posting "selfies" in certain lobbies. Receiving a rank upgrade for taking the time to learn and become good at the server's staple gamemode in comparison would be a magnificent compromise.

selim fiş

May 29, 2020
Hello,

Thanks,
Evan L
HEY, MAN, WE DEFINITELY SHOULD DO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom