Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I feel like tournaments always end up as a disaster and everything goes wrong in my opinion. What version is it? 1.9pvp or 1.8pvp. If 1.9 I cannot do because the cool down is actually aids.

A

A pigeon

Im in because Spuuni is in. IGN dedf1sh

Also how’ll we be matched up if some people play in 1.8?

I’m playing in the 1.12.2 version btw

Mustqfq_Lq

Apr 6, 2018
Helloo cubecrafters!
I'm back at it again with another tournament! Its been so long since my last one so I decided to do a new one!! This tournaments version will be up to you, I will not be participating as I will be watching. How this will work is 2 people go up against each other while in spectating watching to see if anyone is hacking and stuff and whoever wins the fair match gets to move to the next round. We will be a party together, The deadline for this thread is June 22nd so you have to get into this tournament you have all day on June 15th to reply. The tournament will be held June 23rd and June 24th and if we need more time then every weekend after that. Please contact me for any questions or concerns.

Rules:
1. All of the kits are allowed
2. Telling other people in the game to kill your opponent is not allowed
3. hacking is a no
4. Going for other people in the game is ok
5. Using glitches to get into parts of the map you can not be killed on is not allowed
6. You can have up to three matches with your opponent if you both agree
7. All the regular rules to cubecraft have to be followed
8. You are allowed to build traps, TNT launchers and so forth
9. You are able to be eliminated by other players in the game
10. You are not allowed to leave the game and say I had to leave unless you talk to me first and give me a reason otherwise you will not advance to the next round
11. Try to have fun!!!

Reply to this thread if you would like to join and I will add you to the bracket
Also whatever version you want to play in add that to your reply so I can match you up with someone that would like that version too.
Have a nice day
I think Good Idea :D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think I would be interested in joining if you wont mind!

My ign is AFreakingCookie and I am in PST time zone! I play 1.9+ and I would be flexable with 1.8 but I’m trash at both.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
When will there be another tournament?
Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom