Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should video confirmation be required to report teamers?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Sebby47

Jan 7, 2017
Since nobody in their right mind records themselves playing Minecraft 24/7 I'm starting this thread for players to report teamers in Eggwars. Post the names of teamers here and help build their notoriety. Hopefully, if enough people report certain players then something will be done about them.

Teamers:

Itztaytay

Avenjare

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sooo the point of this thread it to somehow raise awareness of these 2 players out of 20K+ players, while we can just record & warn the teamers?
Posting names won't help at all as I could easily do this:

Teamers:

Sebby47

tspacecat

Accusations aren't enough.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Names without evidence proves nothing. Just as screenshots prove nothing about the situation. Without video evidence, how could we tell if they are teaming or just simply running away from each other.
You don't have to record minecraft all the time. When you find a rule-break, break out the recording software, warn them, and then start recording.

Sebby47

Jan 7, 2017
That's what mods are for. It's their job to investigate reports of abuse, NOT THE PLAYERS. I'm not here to play Sherlock Holmes, I'm here to play Eggwars.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
That's what mods are for. It's their job to investigate reports of abuse, NOT THE PLAYERS.
How are mods supposed to find a couple players out of the 20k player base? Even if they somehow found them, the mods would have to fully them around until they had sufficient reason to ban them.
The players should help the staff, not make them do all the work.

Reactions: Unipotato
U

Unipotato

That's what mods are for. It's their job to investigate reports of abuse, NOT THE PLAYERS.

It's our job as well. As players we can help report rule breakers to make CubeCraft better.

U

Unipotato

I'm not here to play Sherlock Holmes, I'm here to play Eggwars.

Well then I'm sorry but I don't think you have your right to complain. Staff already work their butts off trying to run the server and make is a nice and friendly environment. As players we have the responsibility to report people to make CubeCraft better and if you're not willing to do that then you shouldn't expect others to do it for you.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: