Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hi,
I have a idea for Eggwars I think you need to do this. Its Eggwars Team Upgrade.
You can do sharpened sword, trap, miner fatigue like this. And 1 team upgrades costs 25
diamonds is it a good idea?

Reactions: 0ffense

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You actually mean that you'd be able to buy upgrades for your own team and it'd cost Diamonds? If so, I agree. That'd be a great addition to Eggwars for your own team.

Reactions: Demosiz
L

Lightning McQueen

We dont need harpness swords since the shop already offers that . Mining fatigue? Lol nope.
Traps? Elaborate.

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
Personally I think this would cause way too many problems with camping.
First off games already drag on too long because one team is too powerful, and just turtle their own base the whole game. Adding traps would make it even harder to take them down.
Since the upgrades would cost diamonds, this would further add to the idea of camping your island or mid the whole game. Stay on island, collect diamonds, upgrade, and boom you're OP.
Although sharpness and protection would be nice, what we happen in OP? Would it even exist or would the levels go up to insane things that are too much? -Like at a certain level of prot all you need is a bunch of sets of leather and people would just fill their inventory with leather and gapples and never die.
And just to makes things worse, this would make eggwars too much like lazy wars/sleep wars/ bed wars. Eggwars is it's own game, and to shift over into a form of bedwars would make eggwars become too much like that ripoff of a game we call "bedwars"
In all, this could be good in some ways, but in too many ways this is a bad idea to be added
Personally I think maybe, just maybe, sharpness and prot upgrades could be hardcore specific to revive hardcore mode, and make it actually kinda fun, but at the rate in which you buy stuff it would cause too much camping

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Oh cmon theres nothing stopping us. Its gone complete FFA in server copying at this point. EVERYTHING GOES.
Just because copying happens doesn't mean you should copy for the sake of copying. Team upgrades make bedwars better than it would be without them, but I don't think that eggwars would be better with team upgrades than it is now. If you honestly think that bedwars and eggwars are the same, you need to hop off the "SURVORS R KOPEEING EECH OTHUR OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" bandwagon.

Reactions: Maaarijn

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hi,
I have a idea for Eggwars I think you need to do this. Its Eggwars Team Upgrade.
You can do sharpened sword, trap, miner fatigue like this. And 1 team upgrades costs 25
diamonds is it a good idea?
I don't like the idea since it will be a copy (upgrades) from bedwars -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom