Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I don’t mind

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
I think that eggwars should have a team chat and if you wanted to chat with anyone else you would need an ! Symbol for global chat. This should be considered because if you wanted to think of plans and tricks you wouldn’t be able to just chat with your teammate.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I definitely agree with this. We have the team chat on every teams game on Java, so it'd be nice to see this on Bedrock too. This should be escalated or something. Thanks for taking your time on creating this thread and have a nice day! :heart:

Dec 5, 2019
I really like It to be a thing, eggwars is my favourite minigame, also that way i can elaborate and share my strategy with the team if needed

Reactions: Gregeyy

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Considering most players on the network don't know how to spell I don't see the party chat feature ever being useful, it would only ever be used in a scenario where you are up against another good team and you just happen to not be in a voice chat with them.

Overall it just makes it more annoying to talk to your opponents. Aswell as call out when a player is hacking. If anything the ! should be used to be able to talk in party chat instead of the opposite way round.

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
Considering most players on the network don't know how to spell I don't see the party chat feature ever being useful, it would only ever be used in a scenario where you are up against another good team and you just happen to not be in a voice chat with them.

Overall it just makes it more annoying to talk to your opponents. Aswell as call out when a player is hacking. If anything the ! should be used to be able to talk in party chat instead of the opposite way round.
Party chat is a command but it dosent even work if u type /p help it says /p chat-chat with your party but it says unknown command type /help for help

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah I was just thinking about it and I’m like why doesn’t it exist because it’s like u say let’s go emerald and I’ll go around the back for destroying their egg and everyone else on the target team sees it.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Party chat is a command but it dosent even work if u type /p help it says /p chat-chat with your party but it says unknown command type /help for help
Yeah commands and finicky in bedrock ima make a suggestion related to that soon

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
Can’t have this as a featured server. It’s too hard to moderate so it’s been turned off. It’d be nice to have but probably won’t happen for now.
Yes probably. But I think team chat wouldn’t be hard to add if they have added it in lucky islands, skywars and blockwars

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd
Members Online
Top Bottom