Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I like the idea but the map could improve:
  • Almost no room to PvP besides middle.
  • Very cramped (I believe the cramped gens can prevent you from placing any blocks to protect your egg)
  • Under-detailed

BallisticBoi

Dec 28, 2016
It doesn't have to be added but I was bored, Its meant to be a very close, Tight PVP map if you look closely I have left space for people to protect their egg

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
It doesn't have to be added but I was bored, Its meant to be a very close, Tight PVP map if you look closely I have left space for people to protect their egg

It's also quite small if you compare it to other maps. You can't place blocks within 1 or 2 blocks of the generators, if I wanted to obby everything it wouldn't work out. This would work better as a Skywars map tbh. Anyways, these are suggestions, you don't have to listen.

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
It is a very basic map, not a cubecraft level map. Definitely needs improvement but I would play if it got better.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
It looks really cool and the concept is so creative, the map is just a bit small! I agree that this map would be best for Skywars =)

Marijee

Feb 17, 2016
It's a good theme in my opinion, but the middle is too flat.
I would make some obstacles and use some colors as it looks a little empty.
Apart from that I really like the idea of it :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Very amateurish,
Wow Factor too low, not really Cube's style, too blocky, too flat, islands don't have the same distance from mid, islands too small and bad for PvP, Almost no detail, very empty etc. etc.
This maps is just very very ehm... How do I say it?
Bad.
If you really want this map to maybe enter Cube's list of submission you'll have to work hard and improve allot of things. I do like your concept and I can see what this maybe could become.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I like the idea but the map could improve:
  • Almost no room to PvP besides middle.
  • Very cramped (I believe the cramped gens can prevent you from placing any blocks to protect your egg)
  • Under-detailed
The islands are waaaay too small and close to the middle. Make the islands a bit bigger and farther away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom