1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EggWars Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MisterGamerYT, Jun 23, 2015.

1. MisterGamerYT

MisterGamerYT Member

Games
    Good night!
    I'm here to talk you a suggestion to EggWars Minigame. I and my friend are playing the minigame, but we are playing since 1 hour and I'm in the map and the game don't finish because all teams are protecting the egg. My team rush to other teams, but they kill and we respawn all times so the game don't finish.
    My suggestion is: When the game reach 30min all eggs are destroyed or all teams have 5 minutes and the server teleport them to a deathmatch and the game end. I think it's a good suggestion, because long time don't are good and are tiring.
    Leave if you agree or not.
    Thanks,
    MisterGamerPT

2. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    Eh, I prefer it the way it is now, as we don't have many long lasting games on the server other than UHC, and the longevity of the game makes it more fun, sorta like a play-till-you-die thing. It's more fun to play w/o being timed, sometimes. I disagree with adding deathmatch, as it would be too much like Skywars and SG.

svennieboy777 likes this.
  3. Iselciour

Iselciour Member

Eating
    It depends on your playing style, sort of. What I like to do is rush straight to mid to get diamonds and then I use other people's bridges to get to their island and break their eggs quickly. My matches usually don't last very long because of this, so it really just depends on how skilled you are and your playing style. Also, there are god apples so you can just eat one and try to destroy the egg. Overall I don't think it's necessary to implement this.

svennieboy777 likes this.
  4. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    I agree with @Iselciour. My shortest game was 5 minutes and won. (A friend (AideRK) took the kills ;))

xMegaGamerx likes this.
  5. xMegaGamerx

xMegaGamerx Member

It's true that alot of people only protect their eggs...
    But Like my bud said we are rushers and if people protect their eggs and made a bridge I can easily get 20-30 kills in 1 game.
    But if they are protecting it and make a stupid wall around the island it is hardly impossible to kill them/ their egg.
    Still I like the game how it is now!

xMegaCaviax likes this.
  6. Caloxeno

Caloxeno Member

Minecraft Mod Panoramas Photographer
    Home Page:
    Maybe, I don't know. Seems nice but maybe it should be better like it already is