Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlimReaper201

Jan 28, 2019
For a VERY large price (ex 160 of x material) you can create a level 1 generator at your base out of thin air. Each team will only be able to do this once per game. Example: You head back to your base with 160 diamonds and create a second diamond gen. Your team would not be able to create another gen of any kind the rest of that game. It could be good for long games that are taking forever.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry it’s a no for me. Because I think if you can create an other generator, players will camp a long time to get the second generator, and if players got it, they will camp for getting good stuff, because it would be easier getting that with two generators. (Campers will have a lot of reserve sets of diamond armour etc.)

Also maybe you can add a poll?

Reactions: Fqnta and Wauterrr

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I agree with StralendePijl. This will cause more campers and that’s something we always want to prevent. So it’s a no for me as well.

Reactions: Fqnta

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
Like StralendePijl said people would camp a lot more. they can just make second diamond gen on their island. sorry but I don't like this idea.

SlimReaper201

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry it’s a no for me. Because I think if you can create an other generator, players will camp a long time to get the second generator, and if players got it, they will camp for getting good stuff, because it would be easier getting that with two generators. (Campers will have a lot of reserve sets of diamond armour etc.)

Also maybe you can add a poll?
You have a good point, but if someone is a camper then they are smart enough to occupy multiple bases or mid diamond gens (I hope). This would certainly make camping easier but if someone wants to camp then this would just be a feature that would help them camp.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
You have a good point, but if someone is a camper then they are smart enough to occupy multiple bases or mid diamond gens (I hope). This would certainly make camping easier but if someone wants to camp then this would just be a feature that would help them camp.

But why would we help them? The point of the Eggwars Beta update is to reduce camping. Having this ability is only going to encourage it which is the exact opposite of what we're trying to do here.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't think this should be implented, as said before you help the campers. Of course there will always be campers in eggwars, but I don't think we should make that worse than it is at this moment.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I am going to say no. You could say it would help campers and that's true. But it would help the players who were first at mid even more...
But maybe what the most imparted thing, if your island isn't too big. You could up join iron gens and but so much iron gens that you can't place blocks anywhere on the island. Or make sure that some places can't be build on.
Could you also add a poll? ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom