Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
This is honestly so frustrating and has made me nearly quit Eggwars.
I'm so sick of almost everytime I go in a round somebody votes for Overpowered items or Triple health.
At this point, I honestly think that Eggwars Overpowered should have its own gameboard or some method of joining, as it's frustrating that Eggwars is practically almost always Overpowered should a Gold+ be in your game.

Pros of this idea:
- No longer a ton of people spamming "OP!!!!" or threats if ranked guy does not pick OP
- Allow others to enjoy Normal and Hardcore items

Cons of this idea:
- Hundreds or thousands of people will almost definitely move to Overpowered and stay there forever.
- Not many may play regular Eggwars

IMO, I do really think an Overpowered Eggwars gamemode should be added seperately if CCG's infrastracture and staff can handle it. Honestly ticked off that it takes 10 minutes plus to find a normal mode game with a decent map (decent in my opinion at least.)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
- No longer a ton of people spamming "OP!!!!" or threats if ranked guy does not pick OP
You obviously havent been on the server long if you think this, people spam what they want even if there are no ranked players or target the ranked player if they dont get what they want
I honestly think that Eggwars Overpowered should have its own gameboard
this was suggested in a different way sort of but was instantly denied by staff on the basis of itll scam those who bought the right to vote in games

so i can almost guarentee thisll get nowhere

Reactions: It5meSam

llexia

Dec 22, 2016
I always ask the people if they want Overpowered and Normal health most of them so Op and Normal so I decide to go for that, I was playing a game yesterday (this was before I bought my rank) this guy voted normal and triple health and these people were threating to ddos him. I don't think thats acceptable sadly I didn't have gyazo downloaded or had a recording software to report but people shouldn't be mad because it isn't Op and normal health. But for this idea "I honestly think that Eggwars overpowered should have its own gameboard" I disagree with that feel free to pm me if you are confused on what I said.

Take Care
~llexia <3

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The cons outweigh the pros IMO, I don't like this.

TIP: If you want a greater chance of joining a normal game, choose maps with not so many players. It reduces the chance of a ranked player in the game who votes OP.

D

Deleted member 169486

I'm honestly so tried of people complaining about OP. I personally enjoy overpowered, and I would vote for it. That being said, if someone votes normal or hardcore I don't complain, I just play. If you want to change the game, donate and support the server. If that's not your cup of tea, /leave will be a good friend.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I'm honestly so tried of people complaining about OP. I personally enjoy overpowered, and I would vote for it. That being said, if someone votes normal or hardcore I don't complain, I just play. If you want to change the game, donate and support the server. If that's not your cup of tea, /leave will be a good friend.
That's the thing, if you are unhappy, just leave, if not, just play and stop complaining, nobody is forcing you to play egg wars, there is no point completely changing everything just because you're unhappy.

Reactions: CR7Joyce

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yeah, just leave the game and join another one that probably wont be OP.
Like i said, nuy a rank and vote against OP.
Ita not very difficult to do either of those...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
a big thing about this is that eggwars is the most popular game
now they want to add unique features all ranks [i am not counting vanity or weakly bonuses]
iron - is the lowest why you would get it is if you wanted the basic parts
Lapis - allows you to vote for health in eggwars
Gold - has voting for time in games and types in eggwars
Diamond - Allows You To Vote For Items In The Rest Of The Voting Games With Items
Emerald - Allows For Lobby Flight
Obsidian - Is The Highest Rank So You Can just Get The Last Bit
If Gold Can't Vote For Items Then It Doesn't Really Have A Point Also That Makes Lapis Pretty Much Pointless Other Than Vanity

It5meSam

Aug 3, 2016
I'm so sick of almost everytime I go in a round somebody votes for Overpowered items or Triple health.
At this point, I honestly think that Eggwars Overpowered should have its own gameboard or some method of joining, as it's frustrating that Eggwars is practically almost always Overpowered should a Gold+ be in your game.

Pros of this idea:

Cons of this idea:
- Hundreds or thousands of people will almost definitely move to Overpowered and stay there forever.

IMO, I do really think an Overpowered Eggwars gamemode should be added seperately if CCG's infrastracture and staff can handle it. Honestly ticked off that it takes 10 minutes plus to find a normal mode game with a decent map (decent in my opinion at least.)
Why Dont you just Buy a Gold Rank as so many other people have???

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I think I can predict his reason:
"You shouldn't need to buy a rank to have fun in a game! You shouldn't need to buy a rank to play what you want to play!"
Might be wrong though.
That is what most people think, but the fact remains, you can still have fun even if you don't get to chose what gamemode it is, if you don't, it's because you're too busy complaining about what gamemode it is.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I wouldn't be the one to reply to what you just said, All I gave is a guess of the reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know, and I was just trying to reply that I am pretty sure you are right, I was just added the part after that to say that you can still have fun without being a ranked person since that's what most people think, I wasn't trying to disrespect you or anything in any way, sorry!

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
You obviously havent been on the server long if you think this, people spam what they want even if there are no ranked players or target the ranked player if they dont get what they want

this was suggested in a different way sort of but was instantly denied by staff on the basis of itll scam those who bought the right to vote in games

so i can almost guarentee thisll get nowhere
1. I've been playing on the server for a year now.
2. That is a good argument, although there are still other uses for the rank I can see what staff means.
Yeah, just leave the game and join another one that probably wont be OP.
Like i said, nuy a rank and vote against OP.
Ita not very difficult to do either of those...
While I do understand, it gets frustrating to spend 10 minutes to find a Normal mode game with a map I enjoy like Aztec or Western then just to get either:
A. killed by hackers OR
B. Stuck with nobody on my team because everybody or most people leave because it's Normal OR
C. With teammates who don't communicate and just do whatever and don't help you at all. [sorry if this is you, but it's sort of true...]
Why Dont you just Buy a Gold Rank as so many other people have???
As for this, it's not like I have a PayPal and can go buy myself a rank, lol.

Sorry for late replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think I can predict his reason:
"You shouldn't need to buy a rank to have fun in a game! You shouldn't need to buy a rank to play what you want to play!"
Might be wrong though.
yes but as well as gold is a less expensive rank
you shouldn't need a diamond rank to vote when you bought a gold rank just so you can vote
you shouldn't need to buy a more expensive rank to vote

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way

Pros of this idea:

Cons of this idea:

No, because games would fill up so much slower. This is just dumb. Altering the gamemode system in any way would make us ranked people feel cheated. Just donate for gold, k?

Reactions: It5meSam
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom