Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raviyn

Nov 11, 2016
Ireland
gamingdelights.com
As i am quite a frequent Eggwars player , i have noticed on team eggwars alot of 24 slot and 40 slot maps but a lacking of maps that have teams of 3 for example the underdasea or Fairground maps , i find as do alot of others that the team of 3 maps are pretty darn fun and , i wanted to suggest mabey making more maps to fit that criteria , You could design the maps in a quirky way or base them of animated movies like The Book of Life , Mexico themed , Or a dragontopia (for example 2 big dragons gaurding the centre island and artifically built dragon eggs in between the way the jellyfish are used in underdasea ) just thought i would voice my opinions now i'm here and i wish you all a great weekend

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
There does seen to be very few teams of three maps but before getting more of those I would like a team of 7 map :P I often end up playing with 7 people and we can't be teamed up unless we play Rome :(

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
As i am quite a frequent Eggwars player , i have noticed on team eggwars alot of 24 slot and 40 slot maps but a lacking of maps that have teams of 3 for example the underdasea or Fairground maps , i find as do alot of others that the team of 3 maps are pretty darn fun and , i wanted to suggest mabey making more maps to fit that criteria , You could design the maps in a quirky way or base them of animated movies like The Book of Life , Mexico themed , Or a dragontopia (for example 2 big dragons gaurding the centre island and artifically built dragon eggs in between the way the jellyfish are used in underdasea ) just thought i would voice my opinions now i'm here and i wish you all a great weekend
Yes we need more three player maps!! I'm pretty sure one will be added in the (soon?) update.

Reactions: Raviyn

Raviyn

Nov 11, 2016
Ireland
gamingdelights.com
Another Great idea is , Cubecraft already has maps like Aztec/Rome , How about making a Greek Gods/Goddess's Themed teams of 3 map with mount olympus on the centre and have small statues of gods on each of the islands. or 2 defending olympus :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom