Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mini_

Aug 8, 2016
United States
I play eggwars a lot with my friends and we consistently have to fight hackers. Why? Because none of them are being banned or even dealt with. My suggestion is that more staff members or staff members that actually do something are needed, not just staff members who sit around and read the forums every so often. Please do take this into consideration, it will help a lot. I literally can't get into a single game that doesn't have some type of hacking in it. Please do something about this instead of letting it continue. Feel free to respond with all of your opinions, but I think this is the best thing we could do.

Thanks,
Mini_PlayzMC

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
They are getting new staff all of the time. If the staff weren't on the forums then no hackers would get banned. Just keep recording and reporting.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The staff are human and the anti-cheat is still being worked on, even if it is already in effect sort of. The staff are also aware of the hackers, so the best we can do right now is record and report. And it isn't as simple as "get moar staff" because there's many problems that result from making just any old player a mod, there's a reason that the Helper rank exists.

DonutG

Jul 1, 2016
israel
the mods are doing what ever they can, and don't forget there cant be a mod in every game that's why you can report people on the forums, its not the mods fault that there is allot of hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom