Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

klutch 1 cps

Jul 16, 2023
In EggWars can you make it were we spawn in with armor and a sword. It feels like im spending more time than needed just to get a sword, armor and blocks for my first rush. Especially after I die its a repetitive process and it gets tiring after a while of playing.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I hugely disagree, sorry. This would just make eggwars feel more generic and more like bedwars. If this was added, I’m sure that myself as well as others would barely play Eggwars anymore.

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
In EggWars can you make it were we spawn in with armor and a sword. It feels like im spending more time than needed just to get a sword, armor and blocks for my first rush. Especially after I die its a repetitive process and it gets tiring after a while of playing.
I dont really like this idea (sorry) but it would take away the whole start equipting part. You woud js hv to get a bit iron for blocks to be able to get a fast andstrong first rush. Exspecially for new players this would be very bad. Also its always possible to get a fast rush with just buying less items so you need less iron.

Reactions: Reesle

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I feel like this is an unnecessary idea, especially when EggWars Season 2 allows you to respawn with a pickaxe you bought from the shop, which can allow you to defend yourself should you have been killed and someone was about to get to your base

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom