Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What's the way to go?

• When they hit you, you can hit them.

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • They can't hit you until the spawn protection is over.

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Respawn timer

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Spawn protection has it's benefits to the user. But not so much to the person who is trying to kill the defender. I had a suggestion to remove this or shorten the time you get it for.

But answer this:
Are you happy to get it when you have it?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Even if this suggestion is added, they can still block you. You should lose when you are 1 vs. team without a plan.
They can still block you, but not hit you, so it's not as annoying.
I pick remove it.
Removing it will result into spawn killing which is way too annoying when you are the one being spawn killed, it's the reason it got added in the first place.
If you are the one who attacked by enemies then you will try to knok enemy down too. It should not remove, spawn protection is very important.
Again, I'm NOT suggesting to remove it. Spawn protection should still be there but atleast made fair which it isn't as of now.
Spawn protection has it's benefits to the user. But not so much to the person who is trying to kill the defender. I had a suggestion to remove this or shorten the time you get it for.

But answer this:
Are you happy to get it when you have it?
Kinda, but then it's unfair the other way around..

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
So like alot of you may already know, spawn protection is very annoying. Why? Because they can hit you, but you can't hit them. So, here's my suggestion:
Make it either
1. When they hit you, you can hit them.
2. They can't hit you until the spawn protection is over.

Let me know your thoughts :)
-telegamer ~ Owen
i think that spawn protection should be used to run away or to get into a better position however it is very helpful when its you with the protection xD. i think that this is annoying but shouldnt be the first priority of the mods. i voted for the hit then be hit option as i think that quite often you want to fight and try and defend and it would be annoying as you couldnt hit them off the edge etc.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
Yes I totally Agree, spawn protection is why I don't play much eggwars. So it would be nice if they couldn't hit you until the spawn protection was over :p
i dont think that spawn protection is tht annoying as if you know how to play the game you will block yourself in on the egg and mine up. therefore you shouldnt have to rely on people taking away a feature. i guarantee you you have abused spawn protection tons and i bet it wasnt annoying then.

Reactions: Shay <3

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
So like alot of you may already know, spawn protection is very annoying. Why? Because they can hit you, but you can't hit them. So, here's my suggestion:
Make it either
1. When they hit you, you can hit them.
2. They can't hit you until the spawn protection is over.

Let me know your thoughts :)
-telegamer ~ Owen
I think have Spawn Protection in a perimeter of the map/island? I think that that is better than removing it.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
Try that on Speed Eggwars.
Obsidian is so cheap there that the game becomes harder.
its easy because a diamond pick Eff 4 is only 5 gold so actually it becomes easier. speed eggwars is balanced and fair i would say that if you cant rush people then maybe eggwars isnt for you

Reactions: Earth

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
To anyone that says remove it, lemme just get 400 kills when you spawn in because you can't do anything about it.
nNWO5iu.gif

D

Deleted member 204478

I totally agree with this suggestion, spawn protection is one of the
most annoying aspects in eggwars, so having this implemented in
the game would be amazing.

Shay <3

Jan 27, 2017
Frick man, I don't know, I'm lost
i dont think that spawn protection is tht annoying as if you know how to play the game you will block yourself in on the egg and mine up. therefore you shouldnt have to rely on people taking away a feature. i guarantee you you have abused spawn protection tons and i bet it wasnt annoying then.

i actually haven't abused spawn protection.. Like I said I don't play much eggwars but when I do I find it unfair that you can't hit them but they can hit you. <3

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
i actually haven't abused spawn protection.. Like I said I don't play much eggwars but when I do I find it unfair that you can't hit them but they can hit you. <3
Most people do abuse it to a certain degree. I don't think it's a big issue but the first option would be quite a cool idea because as you said it gives an option on whether to run or fight

Nomyt

Feb 12, 2017
You should only be able to attack them or be attacked by them after spawn protection is over, I totally agree.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sorry, in this case I'm very selfish... I rush and die more than other people, so i think that it's fine how is now. Although i get your opinion that it's very frustrating to play against! (But i love being that silly guy who takes advantage of it, over and over again :P)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I think the spawn protection's only flaw is not knowing when it ends. Players should glow when under spawn protection, but that's just my opinion.

I also find spawn protection annoying, but it's a necessary evil; what's the point of respawning if you die instantly anyways?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom