Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nionity

Sep 12, 2016
Switzerland
www.instagram.com
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
Biomes is my map if someone removes it GRRRR :p

Nionity

Sep 12, 2016
Switzerland
www.instagram.com

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

And what about Wich map can we add back me quote would be Century ( FOR THE OLD PLAYERS TO REMEMBER ) but i hope that map can come back

KandN

Sep 2, 2016
Eggwars should have an update where they make you have to go to mid to get gear instead of having a villager at your base.

KandN

Sep 2, 2016
That will stop people from camping at least and make the game more intense

BECAUSE_IMBATMEN

Sep 20, 2016
i think that in eggwars there should be a kit where you start out with a stone or wood sword so in emergency cases or let say someone spawn kills you you can defend your egg with better chance of success plus destroying eggs is just to easy in the beginning especially with all the flyers

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Eggwars should have an update where they make you have to go to mid to get gear instead of having a villager at your base.

I agree that campers can get very annoying, but they are usually easily dealt with (can't remember the last time I lost, because of a few campers. They will shoot at you when you are building, but it's very possible. Once you are above them shoot them of. Let them cry about bowspam even while they were constantly shooting. And win). Though the villager in mid is a bad idea. What if a team dies while attacked and respawn naked on their own island? They cannot make anything to defend against any attack.

SweetyBoy

Sep 28, 2016
Spain

this send to admins

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
I think you should get more maps for eggs wars and make it so the middle has a lot of gold and no diamonds and the little middles have only diamonds. Also you should make it after 40 min on egg wars you can buy ender pearls. (That is for normal items, keep the ender pearls i OP items the same)

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
[Quote = "Betty_B00p, mensaje: 351520, miembro de: 31899"] biomas se retiró de skywars? primo en mi opinión, tal vez debería ser removido de galaxias no hay biomas. [/ quote]

MAP AVAILABLE YET BIOMAS I played a game just over 3 hours and if I appeared the ma

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you think, builders? :rolleyes:

you are right the map of underdasea something missing more

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
Otra sugerencia sería, en el mapa de Roma en eggwars, 2 equipos son muy pocos y es muy fácil de ganar un juego en ese mapa debe ser algo más que hace que sea más difícil llegar a la otra isla

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom