Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
yes i think the candy map is op because of hunger also im playing biomes idont think its removed

Dr.Khqled

Jun 26, 2016
Here is a thing that I am really waiting for in (Egg-Wars, Sky-Wars, Lucky-Island) since ancient centuries. But I just found this thread :D
Default Kit- An option for choosing your default kit. So, that if you didn't have the chance to choose the kit you want in the beginning of the game (due to lag or entering the game late) that kit will be automatically chosen for you.

Simple but really Needed :fantamug:

Last edited:

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you think, builders? :rolleyes:

I think it's a good map because there ARE probably some people who want to be far away from middle (you never know), so that makes the map unique. What I think you builders should REALLY focus on is like 2 more solo maps for Egg Wars, and like 5 maps for teams, that would be awesome!!

Reactions: TeoVolcano

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
You guys should add
1. Disabling Diamond Generators - ONLY ON ISLAND GENERATORS. You are NOT allowed to disable your own team's gen.
to make it harder to take away level 1 gens, (it may seem weird but if you think about it, it IS fair (in a way))here's how you downgrade them -
LEVEL | DOWNGRADED LEVEL | COST
3 | 2 | 5 diamonds
2 | 1 | 10 diamonds
1 | Broken | 20 diamonds (I think 25 is a little too much, perhaps you can lower the upgrade cost for level 3 diamond generator to 20 diamonds?)

I HATE campers, so here's an idea, how about after 20 minutes, hardcore players lose bows, in 30 minutes normal players lose their punch bows, and after 45 or 60 minutes (you decide) OP players lose their punch bows - losing your bow means means your bow disappears from your inventory, and for normal and OP, the rest of the bows should disappear in 5-10 minutes (again, you decide, you know what would be more fair). There should be a timer saying when the punch bows and bows disappear, and then in normal and OP after that there should be a timer that counts time until the rest of the bows are taken away. Also, put a timer (or zstopwatch or whatever) that counts how long the game has been going on.

Last idea, maybe a level 4 diamond generator that makes diamond every 1.5 (or 1.75 you decide, yeah, again, sorry) seconds so it's not THAT OP. It costs 45 diamonds to upgrade but should ONLY be available in OP MODE. If you do implement this feature here's the updated chart for downgrading:

4 | 3 | 5 diamonds
3 | 2 | 10 diamonds
2 | 1 | 20 diamonds
1 | Broken | 40 diamonds (I think 45 is a little too much diamonds to just downgrade the level 1 diamond generator.)

USE THE OLD CHART FOR NON-OP GAMES

If you implement all of this, the new FULL upgrade cost for you generator went from 40 to 35 diamonds in normal and hardcore, and it went from 40 to 75 diamonds in OP, however, you are getting an amazing new generator which makes diamonds at the speed of a level 3 generators.
Thank for reading this whole thing (I know that because you are reading this final sentence), and I would LOVE all of this implemented

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Also, add prestige levels for donors:
Iron: 1
Lapiz: 2
Gold: 3
Diamond: 4
Emerald: 5
Obsidian: 6
Staff/YouTubers: 7
Use these levels to decide which vote wins in voting.
For example in EggWars. If two gold players voted for hardcore-triple health, and one YouTuber, or Mod or whatever votes for OP-normal health
the YouTuber, or staff member should win the vote, because 7 is bigger than op. I'm Obsidian and I find it annoying when golds outvote my health vote or my gamemode vote (HardCore, Normal, OP), I feel that since I payed more money, my vote should beat his. Don't start spamming me that I'm just saying that because I'm Obsidian. I'd happily accept being outvoted my a member of staff or YouTuber (mainly because I'd be very excited that they're in my game, but that's beside the point), and obviously because their rank is more prestigious than mine. Get over yourself haters.
Also, if you are a helper, but you also have a donor rank, they don't add up, that would be too unfair. Your votes are taken as your most prestigious rank's.
Thanks for reading and considering (at least, I hope)!

Skill Aura

Aug 19, 2016
For Some Reason On The Tropical And Aztec Eggwars Map Hackers Feast On Fly Hacks! I Wonder If You Can Boost Up Your AntiCheat Plugin

ronbubble

Aug 28, 2016
I think alot of the things in this server could be better, but they are working on it one step at a time

CreeperCalls911

Jul 29, 2016
In Eggwars I would like the kits to be changed. For example with the egg armour kit. In normal and hardcore it's just normal leather armor, but in overpowered it's the protection 5 leather armor. So basically i'm asking kits to be more advanced if the gamemode is overpowered, because i hate realizing the gamemode is overpowered and then having my egg armour kit enabled. And in overpowered, egg armour is kinda useless

harry massa

Aug 29, 2016
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have suggestions for eggwars. One you need more helpers and adminsbecause the hackers are unreal I experience a hacker every other game (NOT exagerating)
also eggwars is your most popular game on the server put out more maps it gets boring after a while and i would know because i play everyday all day. Anyways i have way more suggestions for you guys but if you need more helpers email me I'll be great. GOOD LUCK

bballboy2002

Mar 9, 2016
minecraft
I think that anyone should be able to vote for health and item types because not everyone has access to their parents credit cards. But, so people are still enticed to donate and the server can keep running (and so people who have already donated can keep their perks), votes from certain ranks and above get double or triple the weight.
For example: Stone - Lapis counts as 1, Gold - Emerald counts as 2, Obsidian, YT, and staff counts as 3
Feel free to tweak that as you deem necessary.

EDIT: I also like this idea
freeddiy said "If possible, could there be a system where when there are no donators, the stone ranks can vote, because otherwise the game gets quite boring with it being normal all the time. It won't defeat the purpose of ranks, as they will still have an overall decision if they play, because then the other players won't vote. Thanks for reading and I hope you will take this into consideration."
sorry couldnt figure out the proper quoting mechanic

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
I think that anyone should be able to vote for health and item types because not everyone has access to their parents credit cards. But, so people are still enticed to donate and the server can keep running (and so people who have already donated can keep their perks), votes from certain ranks and above get double or triple the weight.
For example: Stone - Lapis counts as 1, Gold - Emerald counts as 2, Obsidian, YT, and staff counts as 3

freeddiy said "If possible, could there be a system where when there are no donators, the stone ranks can vote, because otherwise the game gets quite boring with it being normal all the time. It won't defeat the purpose of ranks, as they will still have an overall decision if they play, because then the other players won't vote. Thanks for reading and I hope you will take this into consideration."
sorry couldnt figure out the proper quoting mechanic
I disagree. And not only because I'm obsidian rank XD (although I DO like us I obsidians having the same weight as staff, so if they implement that keep it that way.)

PS. Shut up. I bough this with my own money

TheDeadZombie

Aug 29, 2016
Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.
i 100% agree

Reactions: Mambo Garrix

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016

sorry couldn't figure out the proper quoting mechanic
Okay so stone rank can vote, but if all stones vote normal, and one gold votes OP, the game is OP, but CubeCraft likely won't do this, since they get a LOT of income from donators, and they know that many donators buy the ranks to vote, so CubeCraft knows that if they implement this they won't be getting as much money so.......

Yeah, like I said, this likely won't happen, but if it does, one ranked vote should be worth more than any amount of stone votes, deal?

Last edited:

littlepred123

Apr 4, 2016
It would be nice if there were a larger variety of maps in egg wars because it seems to be a rotation of the same maps which can get annoying.

littlepred123

Apr 4, 2016
if we put in the chorus fruit to egg wars we could use it in times of 1 hp left but for a high price each

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom